Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: contraception

Tokens
    View Awards

ohh i see fair enough , i think if i did injection id have to get the one you do yourself because otherwise doctors and clinic hours near me cross with my work hours
    if u end up ever doing the one you do yourself pls update me though !!

lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    ohh i see fair enough , i think if i did injection id have to get the one you do yourself because otherwise doctors and clinic hours near me cross with my work hours
    if u end up ever doing the one you do yourself pls update me though !!
    Last time I was there I spoke to the nurse about it you just have to inject yourself in stomach I just donít think I could stab myself im too scared of needles and itís like triggering ugh awk

thankfully my place is near work and I can do it on my lunch break! A lot of clinics are open weekends (not sure if you work weekends too) and do appts rly last minute too

Likes Gina liked this post

Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Last time I was there I spoke to the nurse about it you just have to inject yourself in stomach I just don’t think I could stab myself im too scared of needles and it’s like triggering ugh awk

thankfully my place is near work and I can do it on my lunch break! A lot of clinics are open weekends (not sure if you work weekends too) and do appts rly last minute too
    awww fair enough thats such a shame it isnt for u! seeing as your place is so near it probably wouldnt make much of a difference anyway in terms of convenience then

and yeh i have weekends off now so maybe ill look online and see what weekend ones they have near me, thank u! x

lawrawrrr is offline live long and suck it ☮
    General Manager

Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    awww fair enough thats such a shame it isnt for u! seeing as your place is so near it probably wouldnt make much of a difference anyway in terms of convenience then

and yeh i have weekends off now so maybe ill look online and see what weekend ones they have near me, thank u! x
    it deffo would be easier to just go to the cupboard/fridge than have to give up a lunch break but honestly for the sake of 4 times a year Iím not gna complain too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123