HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    If she can pass it surely we don't need an extension
    Apparently the Withdrawal Agreement needs to be followed by multiple Bills for it to function.

Potentially now a mere 8 days away from getting out of this nightmare when we can end this 44-year living Hell. No more endless negotiations. No more referendums. No more begging. No more being outvoted. No more threats. No more "EU made us do it soz" from our political class.

We'll be like Canada, Australia, New Zealand and 150+ other countries. Independent.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Extended to the 12th of April.

So angry I haven't even the words for it.

650 blocking the votes of over 17 million won't end well. MPs are already being advised not to travel home over safety fears.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 22-03-2019 at 12:02 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Isn't there a petition going around atm to revoke a50 and its caused the govt website to die a few times due to the popularity of it lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

while it might make people feel better signing this petition it doesn’t equal a second referendum or even come close to the amount of people who voted for brexit so I’m a bit like errr whatever about it

as for extension I really hope it makes mps reside that it IS NOW ACTUALLY CHOICE between whatever deal is managed or no deal. I don’t think the majority of MPs will effectively vote for no deal. But I suppose if the EU don’t budge it can’t be voted on again after bercow blocked voting on the same thing?

i saw the most amazing analogy yesterday about cakes but I can’t find it again now I’m so mad!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

What a complete mess.
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    while it might make people feel better signing this petition it doesn’t equal a second referendum or even come close to the amount of people who voted for brexit so I’m a bit like errr whatever about it

as for extension I really hope it makes mps reside that it IS NOW ACTUALLY CHOICE between whatever deal is managed or no deal. I don’t think the majority of MPs will effectively vote for no deal. But I suppose if the EU don’t budge it can’t be voted on again after bercow blocked voting on the same thing?

i saw the most amazing analogy yesterday about cakes but I can’t find it again now I’m so mad!!!
    LEAVER: I want an omelette.

REMAINER: Right. It’s just we haven’t got any eggs.

LEAVER: Yes, we have. There they are. [HE POINTS AT A CAKE]

REMAINER: They’re in the cake.

LEAVER: Yes, get them out of the cake, please.

REMAINER: But we voted in 1975 to put them into a cake.

LEAVER: Yes, but that cake has got icing on it. Nobody said there was going to be icing on it.

REMAINER: Icing is good.

LEAVER: And there are raisins in it. I don’t like raisins. Nobody mentioned raisins. I demand another vote.

DAVID CAMERON ENTERS.

DAVID CAMERON: OK.

DAVID CAMERON SCARPERS.

LEAVER: Right, where’s my omelette?

REMAINER: I told you, the eggs are in the cake.

LEAVER: Well, get them out.

EU: It’s our cake.

JEREMY CORBYN: Yes, get them out now.

REMAINER: I have absolutely no idea how to get them out. Don’t you know how to get them out?

LEAVER: Yes! You just get them out and then you make an omelette.

REMAINER: But how?! Didn’t you give this any thought?

LEAVER: Saboteur! You’re talking eggs down. We could make omelettes before the eggs went into the cake, so there’s no reason why we can’t make them now.

THERESA MAY: It’s OK, I can do it.

REMAINER: How?

THERESA MAY: There was a vote to remove the eggs from the cake, and so the eggs will be removed from the cake.

REMAINER: Yeah, but…

LEAVER: Hang on, if we take the eggs out of the cake, does that mean we don’t have any cake? I didn’t say I didn’t want the cake, just the bits I don’t like.

REMAINER: But you can’t take the eggs out of the cake and then still have a cake.

LEAVER: You can. I saw the latest Bake Off and you can definitely make cakes without eggs in them. It’s just that they’re horrible.

REMAINER: Fine. Take the eggs out. See what happens.

LEAVER: It’s not my responsibility to take the eggs out. Get on with it.

REMAINER: Why should I have to come up with some long-winded incredibly difficult chemical process to extract eggs that have bonded at the molecular level to the cake, while somehow still having the cake?

LEAVER: You lost, get over it.

THERESA MAY: By the way, I’ve started the clock on this.

REMAINER: So I assume you have a plan?

THERESA MAY: Actually, back in a bit. Just having another election.

REMAINER: Jeremy, are you going to sort this out?

JEREMY CORBYN: Yes. No. Maybe.

LEAVER: Where’s my omelette? I voted for an omelette.

REMAINER: This is ridiculous. This is never going to work. We should have another vote, or at least stop what we’re doing until we know how to get the eggs out of the cake while keeping the bits of the cake that we all like.

LEAVER/MAY/CORBYN: WE HAD A VOTE. STOP SABOTAGING THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. EGGSIT MEANS EGGSIT.

REMAINER: Fine, I’m moving to France. The cakes are nicer there.

LEAVER: You can’t. We’ve taken your freedom of movement.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

More blaming the result when it is those who lost the referendum who have continuously sought to overturn or impede. From the House of Commons to the Civil Service, to the Prime Minister and Cabinet - determined to keep us attached to something we voted to LEAVE. What part of Leave the European Union ☑ is so **** hard to understand?

REMAINER: Leavers need to tell us what they voted for!

LEAVER: Well we voted fo-

REMAINER: Big red bus! Stupid voters! Old people! Overturn!

It's Remainers who made no Brexit plans prior to the referendum.
    It's Remainers who have been negotiating this Deal.
    It's Remainers who voted to extend the deadline.

Anyway the longer this goes on for the more No Deal will become the fait accompli.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 22-03-2019 at 01:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    LEAVER: I want an omelette.

REMAINER: Right. It’s just we haven’t got any eggs.

LEAVER: Yes, we have. There they are. [HE POINTS AT A CAKE]

REMAINER: They’re in the cake.

LEAVER: Yes, get them out of the cake, please.

REMAINER: But we voted in 1975 to put them into a cake.

LEAVER: Yes, but that cake has got icing on it. Nobody said there was going to be icing on it.

REMAINER: Icing is good.

LEAVER: And there are raisins in it. I don’t like raisins. Nobody mentioned raisins. I demand another vote.

DAVID CAMERON ENTERS.

DAVID CAMERON: OK.

DAVID CAMERON SCARPERS.

LEAVER: Right, where’s my omelette?

REMAINER: I told you, the eggs are in the cake.

LEAVER: Well, get them out.

JEREMY CORBYN: Yes, get them out now.

REMAINER: I have absolutely no idea how to get them out. Don’t you know how to get them out?

LEAVER: Yes! You just get them out and then you make an omelette.

REMAINER: But how?! Didn’t you give this any thought?

LEAVER: Saboteur! You’re talking eggs down. We could make omelettes before the eggs went into the cake, so there’s no reason why we can’t make them now.

THERESA MAY: It’s OK, I can do it.

REMAINER: How?

THERESA MAY: There was a vote to remove the eggs from the cake, and so the eggs will be removed from the cake.

REMAINER: Yeah, but…

LEAVER: Hang on, if we take the eggs out of the cake, does that mean we don’t have any cake? I didn’t say I didn’t want the cake, just the bits I don’t like.

REMAINER: But you can’t take the eggs out of the cake and then still have a cake.

LEAVER: You can. I saw the latest Bake Off and you can definitely make cakes without eggs in them. It’s just that they’re horrible.

REMAINER: Fine. Take the eggs out. See what happens.

LEAVER: It’s not my responsibility to take the eggs out. Get on with it.

REMAINER: Why should I have to come up with some long-winded incredibly difficult chemical process to extract eggs that have bonded at the molecular level to the cake, while somehow still having the cake?

LEAVER: You lost, get over it.

THERESA MAY: By the way, I’ve started the clock on this.

REMAINER: So I assume you have a plan?

THERESA MAY: Actually, back in a bit. Just having another election.

REMAINER: Jeremy, are you going to sort this out?

JEREMY CORBYN: Yes. No. Maybe.

LEAVER: Where’s my omelette? I voted for an omelette.

REMAINER: This is ridiculous. This is never going to work. We should have another vote, or at least stop what we’re doing until we know how to get the eggs out of the cake while keeping the bits of the cake that we all like.

LEAVER/MAY/CORBYN: WE HAD A VOTE. STOP SABOTAGING THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. EGGSIT MEANS EGGSIT.

REMAINER: Fine, I’m moving to France. The cakes are nicer there.

LEAVER: You can’t. We’ve taken your freedom of movement.
    nah it was just a comment on reddit. The guy said something like

People voted for “cake”, we don’t know what kind of cake. May has presented a lemon drizzle cake but a lot of MPs wanted chocolate cake and some wanted a cake full of razors. Some people have suggested that we could let the people vote on the type of cake they want but honestly there’s too many options and combinations to make that feasible. Then you have the EU who’s offering other cake options too. So May is trying to figure out what cake pleases enough people.

Idk his wording was much better!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

and once again I think the whole referendum (and our voting system) was flawed because there is a percentage of people who would NOT have voted brexit if no deal was on the table!

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    and once again I think the whole referendum (and our voting system) was flawed because there is a percentage of people who would NOT have voted brexit if no deal was on the table!
    There's also a percentage of Remainers who wouldn't have voted Remain had they known how the European Union would behave and treat us. Similarly there's also a percentage who were scared into it by George Osborne's Treasury predictions that failed to materialise. And a percentage that believed David Cameron's negotiation stopped anymore EU integration, which they would have found out was false.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast