HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Count

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

enable post count for spam and re-index the post count

that'll be a laugh

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

It couldn't be spam that was turned on all the time that affected me, otherwise jen / buttons would have over 40k. and she never did?

Laura mentioned it was spam where I lost all my posts, I don't think its correct though

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    but why are we retrospectively changing where post counts do/do not count.
    To fix it. As you said, it shouldn't be flipping between on/off but several areas were erroneously changed to show post count when they shouldn't have. This isn't like deciding that everything in Discuss Anything is now spam and deleting it all, the only things "taken" from anyone weren't meant to be there in the first place
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    It couldn't be spam that was turned on all the time that affected me, otherwise jen / buttons would have over 40k. and she never did?

Laura mentioned it was spam where I lost all my posts, I don't think its correct though
    couldn't be anything to do with all the merges and changes of areas? looks like I lost a couple hundred only - did we lose post count from "old" areas eg "old forum games/old posts/old HxSS" or something?
    I've no idea tbh. haven't kept an eye on anything on here for a few years

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    couldn't be anything to do with all the merges and changes of areas? looks like I lost a couple hundred only - did we lose post count from "old" areas eg "old forum games/old posts/old HxSS" or something?
    I've no idea tbh. haven't kept an eye on anything on here for a few years
    old forum games could make sense, but spam isn't it for sure.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

yeah i thought forum games stopped counting post count years ago anyway so probably isn't that, i just see lots of different merges and "old __" when i check my post area on my profile

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

somethings gone, and it seems no one knows what.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Well, here's one of the replies I got.

Laura is saying it's due to spam being turned off, personally unsure, but I know she gives 0 shits, so it won't be sorted.
    Pardon? I give zero shits? I dare you to find one person who gives more shits than me around here????

As I explained to you on Discord the post counts have been RECOUNTED so the numbers you see now are the true numbers.

I noticed yesterday that the spam post count was on. I don’t know why it was on, I turned it back off and ran the post count updater. It is fixed, I don’t know what you want me to do hence that message? You said you lost 5k posts, which is around your spam post count number so that’s the explanation!

Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Pardon? I give zero shits? I dare you to find one person who gives more shits than me around here????

As I explained to you on Discord the post counts have been RECOUNTED so the numbers you see now are the true numbers.

I noticed yesterday that the spam post count was on. I don’t know why it was on, I turned it back off and ran the post count updater. It is fixed, I don’t know what you want me to do hence that message? You said you lost 5k posts, which is around your spam post count number so that’s the explanation!
    Clearly not, look at the reply you gave me. That can't be correct as Buttons would of had 40k+ posts this whole time, plus FJ and Dan more than likely. Somethings gone wrong, and nothings been looked into. I'm sure I was 26-27k but can't seem to use web archive to find the results.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Clearly not, look at the reply you gave me. That can't be correct as Buttons would of had 40k+ posts this whole time, plus FJ and Dan more than likely. Somethings gone wrong, and nothings been looked into. I'm sure I was 26-27k but can't seem to use web archive to find the results.
    My reply asking you what you want me to do? I was asking you what you want me to do, how is that giving zero shits????? You didn't respond to me so I didn't do anything!! I can't go physically count every post of yours so if you had a suggestion of what forum would contribute to it I would happily go check!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast