HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Count

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I get why posts aren't on in spam, completely and they should never have been, its just odd

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Still weird it'd update everyones bar mine though? It makes sense, specially if you don't delete posts, only other thing would be a mass move of threads from a forum, I guess, but clinging onto hope I'd say
    It's not just you though, Chris posted about losing 4k, I lost 3k.

Again what I'm assuming is that it only started going 'wrong' after a certain date which is why Jen and Tom's post count wasn't accidentally inflated by tons and have each now lost like 40k!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I get why posts aren't on in spam, completely and they should never have been, its just odd
    Yes this is exactly my point I can't *do* anything about it as it's right now it's fixed and whatever's been going wrong for seemingly years is sorted!!

coming online to a post telling me I don't give a shit making me feel like an awful person was totally uncalled for

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I think the reply you gave me was pretty shitty for someone who's been on this forum for over 13 years and then one day I get told my posts have all been deleted. not really fun is it? Then get a shitty reply from you just goes along with it. I expected you to just hide this, but fair play for providing the background, I still find it odd. But unless I can find a website archive to show any different I'll take it as it is.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I think the reply you gave me was pretty shitty for someone who's been on this forum for over 13 years and then one day I get told my posts have all been deleted. not really fun is it? Then get a shitty reply from you just goes along with it. I expected you to just hide this, but fair play for providing the background, I still find it odd. But unless I can find a website archive to show any different I'll take it as it is.
    My reply wasn't shitty though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry you seem to have taken it in such a bad light but I was GENUINELY ACTUALLY asking you what you wanted me to do as I had no clue what I even COULD do, because in my eyes it was (and is!!) fixed! You took it (out of context) and posted it on here to make me look bad. I DO NOT deserve that and you KNOW IT.

Again, deep down you know me well enough that I am not a liar and I do not hide shit (unless it's private stuff, necessary or someone's told me to), I have never done that and never will. We have 'proof' that your post count was 26k last year, and we know you've NOW made 30k posts in total, about 6k of which are in spam. Unless there's another forum you've posted over 5,000 times in (which would be your most visited forum except spam) that has been deleted or post count turned off (which it hasn't) I think I have to say sorry but this is your 'true' post count.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

soz needed some lost images.

anyway I say we turn on post count for every forum
    Like lawrawrrr, Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

It's almost as though no-one told him all this before and showed the figures to be completely correct...

There's NOTHING odd about it at all, it's really really simple. The count was wrong previously, now it's right. I've "lost" around a thousand from it too but it's not really lost because it's figures that shouldn't have been counted to begin with.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like lawrawrrr, Jarkie Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I *think* Spam started counting a while ago, but it only started counting from a certain point. So the recount has been done and all those posts in spam since that point are no longer counted. I want to say that it's probably correct that a recount hasn't been done in years, because if I remember correctly, 2-3 years ago I suggested the posts in 'Congratulations and Thank Yous' started to add onto your post count (and this got changed so they would count) - my posts have jumped around 600 which would make sense since I posted a lot of birthday threads in previous years (my post areas say I have 1492 in congrats and and 2065 in spam, so if you minus the spam from the congrats you get 573 which is about right).

However, one thing - shouldn't OLD Forum Games allow post count? Once a game is done and it's moved to that forum won't everyone lose posts again (if there's a recount)?
    Last edited by Samantha; 20-03-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I *think* Spam started counting a while ago, but it only started counting from a certain point. So the recount has been done and all those posts in spam since that point are no longer counted. I want to say that it's probably correct that a recount hasn't been done in years, because if I remember correctly, 2-3 years ago I suggested the posts in 'Congratulations and Thank Yous' started to add onto your post count (and this got changed so they would count) - my posts have jumped around 600 which would make sense since I posted a lot of birthday threads in previous years (my post areas say I have 1492 in congrats and and 2065 in spam, so if you minus the spam from the congrats you get 573 which is about right).

However, one thing - shouldn't OLD Forum Games allow post count? Once a game is done and it's moved to that forum won't everyone lose posts again (if there's a recount)?
    Yes the first bit is exactly what I think too. Trying to figure out when spam post count was turned on now!
    @Sloths; are we still moving threads to old forum games and does it need to be turned on too?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Correct.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like FlyingJesus Liked

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast