HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Post Count

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

old forum games should be turned on as they used to count, then it got spammed to shit then the post count disabled in the new forum didn't it?

or is that something different?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    It's almost as though no-one told him all this before and showed the figures to be completely correct...

There's NOTHING odd about it at all, it's really really simple. The count was wrong previously, now it's right. I've "lost" around a thousand from it too but it's not really lost because it's figures that shouldn't have been counted to begin with.

Are you dumb?

No one showed figures, all I got was Laura's sarcastic (or what I thought was sarcastic) reply which pretty much put me under the impression it'd go down like everything else has here.

I'm sure if you messaged Laura saying your post counts were gone, *REMOVED* you'd have a totally different reply though?

moderator alert Post edited by Sectional (Forum Moderator). Please do not accuse others of illegal activity.
    Last edited by Triz; 20-03-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

"Old forum games" is from THE BEFORE TIME when people used to spam it loads to get high post counts, then it got turned off in like 2008/9 right up until fairly recently soooooo right now the OFG sub is a mixed of shoulds and shouldn'ts. That prob accounts for a few hundred here and there tbh, possibly more if people were more spammy
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Are you dumb?

No one showed figures, all I got was Laura's sarcastic (or what I thought was sarcastic) reply which pretty much put me under the impression it'd go down like everything else has here.

I'm sure if you messaged Laura saying your post counts were gone, *REMOVED* you'd have a totally different reply though?
    What else has "gone down"!!!! I know that some people would prefer rep back but I have never just let anything else go without addressing it!!! You're being totally unfair Ross. And no I wouldn't have sent that messge to tom because he doesn't run a forum himself and therefore should know more about it than me!!!!

and Tom's post in the first page of this thread is just an abbreviated version of what I posted so he did totally explain this hours before I did.
    Last edited by Triz; 20-03-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Are you dumb?

No one showed figures
    Oops you're wrong as **** always

And my posts have gone too, literally just said that.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Old Forum Games operated under the rule that posts did not count, so not they should not be now turned on. The new Forum Games do operate under posts counting, so they should count. Games that are moved when finished should now go into a 'Previous Forum Games' where posts count.

Forum Games (Count enabled)
    Previous Forum Games (Count enabled)

Old Forum Games (Count Disabled, Hidden)
    No more chopping and changing. If you say posts count in a forum in 2007 then they should count in 2019. And vice versa.

Like FlyingJesus Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Old Forum Games operated under the rule that posts did not count, so not they should not be now turned on. The new Forum Games do operate under posts counting, so they should count. Games that are moved when finished should now go into a 'Previous Forum Games' where posts count.

No more chopping and changing. If you say posts count in a forum in 2007 then they should count in 2019. And vice versa.
    I agree with you. I don't think it's right to go *back* on a "post count is on" decision.

We've had a chat as a mod team and are going to be properly archiving the Old Forum Games forum as we don't move threads from the games forum any more.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yeah that's all that needs doing now (unless moving them requires another recount ) so that old non-counting and old counting aren't in the same sub
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Ugh so part of me wants to move out the 2 threads that were posted in in early 2018

I mean nothing's been posted in a year apart from 1 for lucas sorry lucas you've lost 1 post

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

it is gone

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast