HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Post Count

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Yes but I’m pretty certain that your comment about the ranks WAS linked to post counts though as mine was a few hundred away from Veteran but was displaying already, now the posts have been recounted it’s right. That’s WHY I did the recount!! User ranks are based on the number of posts a user has!

As for the prize as it wasn’t one of my competitions and it was so long ago (our prize policy states 3 months but were usually more flexible than that where we can be) I’m not able to reimburse you credit wise sorry. Happy to give you icons/VIP/tokens if you’re willing to exchange.
    I'm just making clear I never made any reference to post counts, because the way you put it made it sound like this whole ordeal was my fault.

I was told to contact you which I did numerous times, and in the thread it was stated that the prizes would be sorted by you, but there was always an excuse or delay. Not that I'm saying they were avoidable, but it's hardly my fault I haven't received the prize yet. I've asked like five times since the competition ended. I'm willing to bet none of the winners ever received their rewards. I don't really care at this point, but it's the principle that matters. Not flamin', just sayin'.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I was told to contact you which I did numerous times, and in the thread it was stated that the prizes would be sorted by you, but there was always an excuse or delay. Not that I'm saying they were avoidable, but it's hardly my fault I haven't received the prize yet. I've asked like five times since the competition ended. I'm willing to bet none of the winners ever received their rewards. I don't really care at this point, but it's the principle that matters. Not flamin', just sayin'.
    Came here to say you're wrong that it was Laura's responsibility and went to find evidence to prove it was my fault...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Been meaning to ask Laura to sort in terms of credits, so I'll take this opportunity to do so. @lawrawrrr;
    Oops! Seems like I threw her under the bus on that one.

Also, in terms of forum prizes, I would also bet they didn't receive their prizes. It was towards the end of my tenure and I did **** all essentially so you're defo owed the VIP I never gave you.
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm just making clear I never made any reference to post counts, because the way you put it made it sound like this whole ordeal was my fault.

Absolutely not blaming you at all, people had been asking why I did a recount so I was explaining why. This isn’t anyone’s “fault” at all there is no blame to be had! This isn’t even an ordeal I’ve just spent the entire thread explaining that yes it is right nothing is wrong!

I don’t remember agreeing to give out prizes (I may be wrong) but if someone contacts me and says I’m online now can I have my prize I’ll usually come on if I can right then, or I’ll give another time I’m free. I actually remember doing this with you in particular for another prize!

—— not in reply to neversoft ——

I’m probably gonna stop replying to this thread now as it’s gone off topic from the post count issue and is just turning into a flame Laura for various things going wrong or things people disagree with or sweeping statements insinuating how shit or lazy I am/ could possibly be with no evidence or for things that aren’t my fault at all.

I hope anyone who’s read this can understand that while obviously people are upset and I’m sorry for that; all I’ve done and all I can and will continue to do is try and make things better, right and fair every day I’m GM. I really do care about that, this site and all its users.

Like Joe, Ozad, Triz Liked

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Let's just agree that from this point onwards nobody will decrease in post count. Deal?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Came here to say you're wrong that it was Laura's responsibility and went to find evidence to prove it was my fault...

Oops! Seems like I threw her under the bus on that one.

Also, in terms of forum prizes, I would also bet they didn't receive their prizes. It was towards the end of my tenure and I did **** all essentially so you're defo owed the VIP I never gave you.
    I understand changes happen and sometimes things get misplaced or pushed to the back, that isn't an issue at all. Every time I asked about the prize I was very polite — I really didn't mind waiting. It's just a shame to see after asking so much, apparently I should have asked more? I won a competition, tried to claim the winnings on several occasions, and am now told that it's expired. That's not on me. I'm not trying to be rude, I was a manger here a long time ago and I know people put a lot of their free time into making the forum interesting, but that's how it happened. It's not a big deal, though. It probably won't keep me up at night.

I don’t remember agreeing to give out prizes
    Check your PMs if you don't believe me. Last time I asked about it was in September, when you said the prize was "absolutely" still going to be given out. You then told me you were currently banned and that you would contact me when you were back, so I said I would wait. You never contacted me. You can't really dodge because the proof is there — I tried to claim it several times, there wasn't any more I could have done, but I can see that neither of us really care at this point. Oh well.
    Like buttons, MKR&*42, Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I understand changes happen and sometimes things get misplaced or pushed to the back, that isn't an issue at all. Every time I asked about the prize I was very polite — I really didn't mind waiting. It's just a shame to see after asking so much, apparently I should have asked more? I won a competition, tried to claim the winnings on several occasions, and am now told that it's expired. That's not on me. I'm not trying to be rude, I was a manger here a long time ago and I know people put a lot of their free time into making the forum interesting, but that's how it happened. It's not a big deal, though. It probably won't keep me up at night.

Check your PMs if you don't believe me. Last time I asked about it was in September, when you said the prize was "absolutely" still going to be given out. You then told me you were currently banned and that you would contact me when you were back, so I said I would wait. You never contacted me. You can't really dodge because the proof is there — I tried to claim it several times, there wasn't any more I could have done, but I can see that neither of us really care at this point. Oh well.
    Once again I really have to argue about this phrase that everyone seems to be saying that I "don't care"... where is this coming from?

I do not remember that PM conversation with you but now you have reminded me I can see that I did say I would pay you. I can only find that one inbox conversation though while I was banned so it's not like I ignored it multiple times?

You need to realise that have a *ridiculous* amount of things going on here, let ALONE at work/personal life so conversations, questions, requests DO get forgotten sometimes. IDK I just find it odd because if you really needed or wanted the prize you surely would have messaged me when you were online or asked for it more often like all the other people who get prizes do?

So while as much as I stand by the above and our prize policy that it is the USER'S responsibility to claim the prize I will offer that if you can organise a time before the end of March to claim it then I will give it to you, only because I did say that I would back in September.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Let's just agree that from this point onwards nobody will decrease in post count. Deal?
    Well you'd expect if it was an error for over what 4 years, it'd stay anyway?
    Like Neversoft Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you really needed or wanted the prize you surely would have messaged me when you were online or asked for it more often like all the other people who get prizes do?
    I did. I already told you I did. Not only in PMs, but also around the forum. After you said you would get back to me, I kind of assumed... you would.

it is the USER'S responsibility to claim the prize
    Again, I tried multiple times.

if you can organise a time before the end of March to claim it then I will give it to you
    Donate it to the competitions department.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

moderator alert Thread closed by Sloths (Forum Manager) for going off topic. If you have any genuine feedback about the updated post count please pm lawrawrrr or Sloths.
    Like Joe Liked

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567