HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Default Pokemon Master! ~ Ends April 12th

Our next official badge event is right around the corner, and this month we will be doing Pokemon!
    The Room Build department has been working tirelessly to provide you with some amazing rooms featured around specific Pokemon, I am really looking forward to the event, however not knowing much about Pokemon, it got me wondering... If you could choose any Pokemon to train, what would it be?

This competition is simple:

Post an image of your favourite Pokemon below, and tell us the reason why!

Prize:
    10 credits
    or
    1 month of Comps VIP,
    and this cute Master Ball icon
    !

Good Luck!
    Last edited by tbl; 26-03-2019 at 01:16 AM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

earn yourself a masterball and get to posting!!! (sunglasses)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mewtwo is my favourite Pokemon. I remember going to watch Pokemon the First Movie in the cinema back in 2000, almost twenty years ago now. He was a great antagonist and I think set the standard for malicious legendaries in the following films, but was never outdone. I also feel like he's one of the most well-rounded Pokemon who actually has an arc and genuine introspection, which the Pokemon series often skirts around, though the movies tend to do a better job of exploring a Pokemon's individuality and sentience. I also like how Mewtwo went from a ruthless villain to a community leader. His reprised role and rivalry with Giovanni in Mewtwo Returns was well done, and I love how they teased his character in the series, too. All-in-all, he's tactfully written and has a cool design — intimidating without being extravagant, a bit like Dragon Ball's Frieza I suppose. And to this day, he probably still has some of Pokemon's best ever dialogue.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

My favourite pokemon is Growlithe (and it’s evolution Arcanine) because it takes me back to the first game I ever played Pokémon Crystal on the gameboy colour and it took me ages to catch a growlithe as it was only catchable in this one tiny patch of grass but I finally did it and was so proud of my like 8 year old self!

Almost all my favourite Pokémon are fire types so when building my team I can’t have all my fave Pokémon cuz ya know having a team full of fire types would be silly so if I had to choose one fire type it would always be growlithe (and then arcanine once evolved) if it was available on the game ofc!

Not that much much of a fan of the shiny version so a standard basic lvl 9 Growlithe is all I need (love)