HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Default April Fool's Day ~Ends April 5th

April Fool’s Day is right around the corner! Sometimes we pull pranks, sometimes we’re the recipient of pranks, and sometimes we just tell funny jokes.

For this competition, tell me a funny joke, a prank you’ve pulled on someone, or a prank that someone’s pulled on you. It can even be a prank you’ve wanted to pull, but couldn’t.

Prize for this comp is 5c and this icon-- !
    Last edited by tbl; 29-03-2019 at 02:33 AM.
    Like Ozad Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

this comp is now open!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One year for April Fool's Day, my sister got up really early to cause utter chaos in our household! We were first awoken to go to the bathroom to find a really lovely, long Nutella turd on the toilet seat (in that house we only had one toilet). It made trying to avoid it awkward instead of cleaning it up like a normal person did, we just left it for my mum to wake up to it too . Then, I went downstairs and went on my laptop to find my mouse speed had been turned down super low, to the point of where it was like a snail's pace. I couldn't remember the setting I had it on before, but it took me ages to change it because of the speed! Then, I opened my browser to find my home page had been changed to 'Lol Limewire' (Google it if you don't know what it is, I'm sure it'll be on somewhere), so I had the stupid pirate song stuck in my head and I had to change that! Unbeknown to me at the time, my sister also changed my mum's homepage - my mum isn't technology literate so it was hard for her to change it back (plus my sister and I had gone to school so we couldn't change it back for her either). It also turned out, my sister had turned the television on, put on one of the foreign TV channels so my dad would turn it on and get that straight away lmao.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

My old head chef used to rub a chilli around the rim of people's mugs when he offered to make then a tea/coffee, that was pretty evil...

Tokens
    Habbo
    nic01e

Latest Awards:

Someone kept using my vape juice at work, so the boys at the vape shop whipped up a disgusting hot chilli vape and I left it in my locker at work, the next day the person I thought was nicking it was off sick....