HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    *+*+*+ThAt'S nOt An AnSwEr*+*+*+
    Hey, would you like me to bleed you to death by cutting your left arm or right arm? I know you do not prefer either of these options but pick one.

If you pick a realistic alternative option which I have not given you (which is letting you live) then *+*+*+ThAt'S nOt An AnSwEr*+*+*+

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    Neither option is good for the economy. Hence let the public decide if they want the Withdrawl Agreement, No Deal Brexit or Stay in EU.
    The public have already decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav
    Even if we have No Deal brexit, tell me how we will resolve the Ireland/NI border issue? The country wants a open border, but we do not want a customs union. You can't always have the best of both situations, in some cases like this it does not exist.
    What is there to solve? It would be the Republic of Ireland that would be forced, still under EU law, to erect customs checks. Not us.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Hey, would you like me to bleed you to death by cutting your left arm or right arm? I know you do not prefer either of these options but pick one.

If you pick a realistic alternative option which I have not given you (which is letting you live) then *+*+*+ThAt'S nOt An AnSwEr*+*+*+
    Oh I see, you're too fanatical to answer properly and equate leaving the EU with death. Also shit analogy anyway since the outcome is the exact same with those options whereas no deal vs May's deal have extremely different outcomes. What was it you said about people who keep making comments without understanding it properly?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    The public have already decided.

What is there to solve? It would be the Republic of Ireland that would be forced, still under EU law, to erect customs checks. Not us.
    And you decided years ago you love UKIP. Suddenly you do not like them. So you're allowed the change your mind but the rest of the country isn't?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Oh I see, you're too fanatical to answer properly and equate leaving the EU with death. Also shit analogy anyway since the outcome is the exact same with those options whereas no deal vs May's deal have extremely different outcomes. What was it you said about people who keep making comments without understanding it properly?
    I was showing you how ridiculous you keep being by pretending there's only two options when it isn't true. Both options are equally poor so no, my analogy was not shit.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

And you decided years ago you love UKIP. Suddenly you do not like them. So you're allowed the change your mind but the rest of the country isn't?
    You know, what you lot don't realise is the longer you drag your feet and impede the more the public are just saying let's get the **** out now.

No Deal once wasn't even discussed other than on the fringes of Ukip. Now it's leading opinion polls. And imagine if this were put in your hypothetical second referendum, where we would campaign on the arrogant politicians overturning our vote. The fury alone would win it.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 02-04-2019 at 10:38 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You know, what you lot don't realise is the longer you drag your feet and impede the more the public are just saying let's get the **** out now.

No Deal once wasn't even discussed other than on the fringes of Ukip. Now it's leading opinion polls.
    You've completely ignored what I said. That is, you're allowed to change your mind but the British public aren't.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

You've completely ignored what I said. That is, you're allowed to change your mind but the British public aren't.
    Are you suggesting we re-run constitutional referendums every 3 years?

Because it was only a few posts ago you were complaining about uncertainty.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I was showing you how ridiculous you keep being by pretending there's only two options when it isn't true. Both options are equally poor so no, my analogy was not shit.
    It was shit, like the rest of your arguments. "Equally poor" is a shit get-out based on shit guesswork and is a shit comparison to certain death. And yes we do have two options: do what the EU wants or don't. Magically turning off Brexit and remaining after all this is the same as accepting their "deal" - it means we pay out (and continue to pay out) while letting them know that we won't ever stand up to them no matter what they ask of us. If you really think that independent trade options and EU membership (whether in name or effect) are the same thing then you know even less about this than you're showing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No Deal once wasn't even discussed other than on the fringes of Ukip. Now it's leading opinion polls. And imagine if this were put in your hypothetical second referendum, where we would campaign on the arrogant politicians overturning our vote. The fury alone would win it.

It also says "However, recent YouGov research has also showed that No-Dealers and Remainers say that they would prefer to drag out the Brexit process in order to get their preferred outcome"

It also shows a combined majority prefer to remain or extend rather than a no deal brexit.

And lastly, polling is a load of crap, especially in these scenarios, as proven by recent elections where they have been totally wrong.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast