HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That ending was TRASH. I wouldn't even be mad if Daenerys woke up at the very end after falling asleep on the throne and the last fifty minutes were all a dream. Isn't everyone in King's Landing DEAD? Is anybody going to address that? When has Arya ever shown an interest in exploration? That seems like such a cheap attempt to leave the door slightly ajar for an Arya spin-off. Why is there even a Night's Watch anymore? What are they watching? Apparently that doesn't mean anything, anyway. Jon just leaves to begin his nomadic life beyond the wall. Drogon should have killed him after Jon killed Daenerys. I don't mind Bran being King. I always see a lot of hate for his character, but I like Bran. But the circumstances by which he became king are stupid. I think Daenerys should have still gone super genocidal, but it should have been more gradual. Her character arc was always going that way (this is a good write up), but because of the pace, it lacked finesse and felt very weak. Much more should have been done with the Night King, too. The whole plot line of trying to get Cersei to help fight the dead should have never happened. Season seven and eight needed the usual ten episodes. It's a shame it has to go out this way. Peak Game of Thrones was the best television that has ever been made.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 20-05-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    That ending was TRASH. I wouldn't even be mad if Daenerys woke up at the very end after falling asleep on the throne and the last fifty minutes were all a dream. Isn't everyone in King's Landing DEAD? Is anybody going to address that? When has Arya ever shown an interest in exploration? That seems like such a cheap attempt to leave the door slightly ajar for an Arya spin-off. Why is there even a Night's Watch anymore? What are they watching? Apparently that doesn't mean anything, anyway. Jon just leaves to begin his nomadic life beyond the wall. Drogon should have killed him after Jon killed Daenerys. I don't mind Bran being King. I always see a lot of hate for his character, but I like Bran. But the circumstances by which he became king are stupid. I think Daenerys should have still gone super genocidal, but it should have been more gradual. Her character arc was always going that way (this is a good write up), but because of the pace, it lacked finesse and felt very weak. Much more should have been done with the Night King, too. The whole plot line of trying to get Cersei to help fight the dead should have never happened. Season seven and eight needed the usual ten episodes. It's a shame it has to go out this way. Peak Game of Thrones was the best television that has ever been made.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Do we know that though? We don't know how many survived - I don't think a number was mentioned in the last episode. Just that the fact they needed food.
    We literally see King's Landing burnt to the ground. There's only like two living civilians shown in the entire episode.

Nearly the whole show, she never really stayed at home in Winterfell. Sure there are reasons for that but it just continues and is it really that hard to not see that Arya is the type of person who loves to have a good adventure and go exploring?
    Yes, it is very hard to see that. It felt like some Pirates of the Caribbean-esque ending. Not to mention, can't Bran just tell her what's west of Westeros?

He's technically family so why would Drogon do that? He knows who Jon is.
    Because he's a dragon. Family kills family throughout the entire show.

I think it's pretty clear from the ratings that many people are disgruntled. The show was extremely well plotted, with great detail and characterisation. Events such as Ned's beheading, the Red Wedding, the Purple Wedding, hold the door, Jon's death, and even the Sept of Baelor explosion worked because they were developed and built towards sufficiently. You're entitled to like whatever you want, but for me, these past two seasons lacked so much of what made the show great.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    We literally see King's Landing burnt to the ground. There's only like two living civilians shown in the entire episode.

Yes, it is very hard to see that. It felt like some Pirates of the Caribbean-esque ending. Not to mention, can't Bran just tell her what's west of Westeros?

Because he's a dragon. Family kills family throughout the entire show.

I think it's pretty clear from the ratings that many people are disgruntled. The show was extremely well plotted, with great detail and characterisation. Events such as Ned's beheading, the Red Wedding, the Purple Wedding, hold the door, Jon's death, and even the Sept of Baelor explosion worked because they were developed and built towards sufficiently. You're entitled to like whatever you want, but for me, these past two seasons lacked so much of what made the show great.
    You do make some fair points and like you said, we can all have our own views on the ending. But to also add onto the Ayra part, season 6. There is an episode where Ayra is speaking to Lady Crane. She does actually bring up on that she would like to see what is West of Westeros. So this makes sense and isn't something out of the blue.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Get ready for the spinoff, Arya's Tour of America
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You do make some fair points and like you said, we can all have our own views on the ending. But to also add onto the Ayra part, season 6. There is an episode where Ayra is speaking to Lady Crane. She does actually bring up on that she would like to see what is West of Westeros. So this makes sense and isn't something out of the blue.
    Ah, that's not so bad then. Still, it's a bit of an off-handed and isolated remark. They should have built that more into her character, and maybe it is that way in the books, but it felt kind of left field with everything else that's been going on. Revenge, revenge, revenge, revenge, travel!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

All that matters is that Tyrion didn't die

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Skip to 2:47 for

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Get ready for the spinoff, Arya's Tour of America
    Soz they’ve confirmed she’s not getting a spin off no matter where she’s heading America or westwesteros

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345