HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default HELP ME I FORGOT THE SAFETY ANSWERS AND DOB OF MY ACCOUNT

CAN ANYONE HELP ME I FORGOT THE DOB AND SAFETY QUESTIONS OF MY ACCOUNT. MY ACCOUNT IS FREAKING LOCKED I CANT WEAR THE CLOTHES I BOUGHT

moderator alert Thread moved by Jarkie (Forum Moderator): from Questions, ideas and feedback as I feel it is better suited here.
    Last edited by Jarkie; 03-04-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Hello James,

We aren't Habbo (Sulake), we are a fansite of Habbo so we are limited on what we can do.

However, my best advice is contact customer support located here: https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us?flas...2826d9e83172dd

I hope this helps.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

iirc the safety questions are ridiculously easy to reset but to recover your account you will need to know the DOB. you may be able to contact support on the link jarkie posted above if you'd made purchases etc and they give it back but it's.. unlikely I'd say if you have a fake DOB

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When did you buy the clothes? If it was recently then something must have triggered your account to lock, have you used a different computer/browser or have a different IP?

I know I've had to answer questions to regain access of an old account and to remove the safety lock feature before (this was years ago). However, I'm pretty certain that Habbo changed the way this works (i.e. if you have an account lock on and put forgot password, you need to know the account lock answers to change it) and I believe if you ask them to remove the account lock then they will say no and say there's nothing you can do unless you remember the answers yourself.

If you have any chance to gain access again then you will probably need the date of birth you registered with - do you have any old accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, other fansites? If you do, I'd try access them and see if you registered with a date of birth on there, it might be the one you need if so.
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    When did you buy the clothes? If it was recently then something must have triggered your account to lock, have you used a different computer/browser or have a different IP?

I know I've had to answer questions to regain access of an old account and to remove the safety lock feature before (this was years ago). However, I'm pretty certain that Habbo changed the way this works (i.e. if you have an account lock on and put forgot password, you need to know the account lock answers to change it) and I believe if you ask them to remove the account lock then they will say no and say there's nothing you can do unless you remember the answers yourself.

If you have any chance to gain access again then you will probably need the date of birth you registered with - do you have any old accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, other fansites? If you do, I'd try access them and see if you registered with a date of birth on there, it might be the one you need if so.
    Sorry i meant someone gifted me the clothes and i already tried the possible DOB of my account its still incorrect and also i tried all the possible safety answers its still incorrect. I already contacted them they said there's nothing i can do and i didnt change device, cuz i took my laptop to the repair shop and it cleared the cache/histories of my laptop.