HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    AnnaGup

Default Will Habbo and similar online games be around in 5 years

so much time spent waiting this silly 8bit game to load on 8086 640kB ram hahah.. still having fun for years.. hurry upninopiamonte: are you from italy too?

moderator alert Jarkie Forum Moderator ~ Please only reply if you are going to contribute to the debate. I class this as a pointless reply towards the debate. For further guidance on how to appropriately reply to a debate thread then please click here.
    Last edited by Jarkie; 29-05-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Deactivate!

Latest Awards:

Honestly if they brought back the classic games I think alot of old players would return!
    The amount of loyal old school players that are still around are the reason habbo is still standing.. due to most of them being 20+ and have jobs, I spend over
    a month on Habbo so if even 5% of people did that they'd make quite a pretty penny!
    So to answer the question, yes I believe habbo will still be around in 5 years time, because the newer players will also be around and become loyal like the old players now..
    (poop)
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

So I have no idea of the financial situation sulake have with keeping Habbo opening, but one way they could revive old users and new is re-releasing a fresh new hotel, a complete absolute fresh hotel but a retro version of the original, it'd also be very good to include battleball (screw snowstorm), give the users the power to run the hotel as in community staff if costs are a issue and reward them with credits.

Retro Habbo - Normal Habbo

We know what one wins.
    (H)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12