HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: car accident

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    do you prefer like country roads (if you have any) or motorway or having a calm drive

i always prefer motorway and seem to be the odd one..
    lmfao i still havent gone on the motorway, im so scared of it
    i love going down dual carriage ways

dont really go down any country roads near me, i wish i did thought because i can imagine it being proper calm

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    omg thats so crazy though, glad u were ok! and congrats on passing though i saw on insta,
    driving is fun i love it i find it so calming driving alone with the radio on when im on my way to my boyfriends, its nice not having time to proper overthink too because my head is too busy focusing on everything else around me on the road
    i find the only scary bit about driving is just other drivers, u just have to be so careful of what theyre doing co they all drive like lunatics
    Thank youuuuu

It’s gonna be weird out on my own so quiet and no one there in the front with me wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Gina Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Thank youuuuu

It’s gonna be weird out on my own so quiet and no one there in the front with me wtf

the first drive i had i felt like i couldnt do on my own, so had my mum in the car with me
    the most STRESSFUL drive of my life and havent had her as a passenger since hahahah
    took me a while to adjust to not having a driving instructor to check everything with though !! means i can sing along to the radio as loud as i like tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

lmfao i still havent gone on the motorway, im so scared of it
    i love going down dual carriage ways

dont really go down any country roads near me, i wish i did thought because i can imagine it being proper calm
    whatttttt, it's the best I hate country roads I much prefer motorways
    like they're mostly crap roads so it's like 60 road with constant bends that you can't actually do 60 safely so I do not enjoy them

I drove down to Cambridge a couple months ago and found it really nice (on the way up anyway, on way down it was mostly dark then rain). I would like to drive down south again on a sunny day.

Thank youuuuu

you can phone me and I'll shout at you to turn left if that helps
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    whatttttt, it's the best I hate country roads I much prefer motorways
    like they're mostly crap roads so it's like 60 road with constant bends that you can't actually do 60 safely so I do not enjoy them

I drove down to Cambridge a couple months ago and found it really nice (on the way up anyway, on way down it was mostly dark then rain). I would like to drive down south again on a sunny day.

you can phone me and I'll shout at you to turn left if that helps
    I NEED TO CONCENTRATE

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

the first drive i had i felt like i couldnt do on my own, so had my mum in the car with me
    the most STRESSFUL drive of my life and havent had her as a passenger since hahahah
    took me a while to adjust to not having a driving instructor to check everything with though !! means i can sing along to the radio as loud as i like tho
    lmao my parents can't drive but driving with my mum was always funny

if you drive close between 2 cars she'll close her eyes looooool

- - - Updated - - -

I NEED TO CONCENTRATE

my voice is very soothing and calming

GO LEFT

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

2 winters ago it had started snowing and i was driving home from work, i turned left into my junction which then goes up hill but as i went in my car started sliding down on ice underneath the snow and i hit the otherside of the pavement. luckily i didn't go over the pavement or would have been down on a ditch. i drove the car home and next day went to a garage cause it was swaying side to side. dude told me it was really dangerous and good thing i took the car in straight away and showed me a damaged part they had to change.

other time was last september or something, it was really bad winds and flooding. i was driving behind 4 other cars who were quite far ahead of me (me doing like **** 40 on a 60 cause i was shit terrified of the weather lol) next thing i know i come up over a hill and i see theyre all close together. the guy in front of me doesn't break and crashes into the car in front of him. i couldn't see what was happening in front cause i was coming over a hill. basically what happened was one car stopped cause the road was flooded, the 2nd car went into them, the 3rd car went into her and then i went into the 3rd car. luckily i had managed to slow down to first gear and i didn't cause damage to the car in front of me and only damaged my reg plate. car in front of me had a smashed up front bumper and car in front of her had a smashed up boot. the guy in front of me was only 18 so very inexperenced and he hadn't noticed what was going on so he didn't break until he had literally gone into this women, so i didn't know to break either but man i remember the "oh shit" as i was about to go into him and even then i only went into him in first gear bt it was still scary. i got away v lucky. guess the front 2 (the very first one drove off lol) got it sorted through insurance, i took their number as witness for anything but never got called. i had bruised knees and was a bit sore for a day or 2 after.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    2 winters ago it had started snowing and i was driving home from work, i turned left into my junction which then goes up hill but as i went in my car started sliding down on ice underneath the snow and i hit the otherside of the pavement. luckily i didn't go over the pavement or would have been down on a ditch. i drove the car home and next day went to a garage cause it was swaying side to side. dude told me it was really dangerous and good thing i took the car in straight away and showed me a damaged part they had to change.

other time was last september or something, it was really bad winds and flooding. i was driving behind 4 other cars who were quite far ahead of me (me doing like **** 40 on a 60 cause i was shit terrified of the weather lol) next thing i know i come up over a hill and i see theyre all close together. the guy in front of me doesn't break and crashes into the car in front of him. i couldn't see what was happening in front cause i was coming over a hill. basically what happened was one car stopped cause the road was flooded, the 2nd car went into them, the 3rd car went into her and then i went into the 3rd car. luckily i had managed to slow down to first gear and i didn't cause damage to the car in front of me and only damaged my reg plate. car in front of me had a smashed up front bumper and car in front of her had a smashed up boot. the guy in front of me was only 18 so very inexperenced and he hadn't noticed what was going on so he didn't break until he had literally gone into this women, so i didn't know to break either but man i remember the "oh shit" as i was about to go into him and even then i only went into him in first gear bt it was still scary. i got away v lucky. guess the front 2 (the very first one drove off lol) got it sorted through insurance, i took their number as witness for anything but never got called. i had bruised knees and was a bit sore for a day or 2 after.
    after it happened did you feel more scared to drive or like more scared when its conditions like that incase it happens again

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post

wait so the guy who actually stopped because the flood drove off after being rear ended, or did he not get hit?

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

after it happened did you feel more scared to drive or like more scared when its conditions like that incase it happens again
    yeah i was terrified after
    they all drove off even tho their bumper were **** up and i stayed on the side of the road and called my boss and some colleagues. i was so scared of driving back but i was in a different town so i needed to. i drove like 30 all the way up and people were over taking me but i was thinking whatever my safety is more important.
    it was snowing earlier this year and my colleague asked to take my car as she didnt have roadside breakdown cover lol and i was like sure but dont make fun of my cautious driving
    i just point blank refuse to take anyone in my car if it's bad weather and i'll drive really slow if i need to. my car shakes even at normal wind speeds!
    i'm a bit better now tho i think. not scared but definitely cautious.

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Gina Liked

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast