HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    I work as a lorry driver, and there is a weight restriction on the road that leads to my yard where I park up my lorry for the weekend, it's from 7am to 7pm, meaning if on a Friday, I don't make it back before 7pm, then they have to pay me an extra £80 for what we call a Saturday run-in, plus my additional night out allowance, which is £28, so I get paid £108, and all I do is park and sleep right outside the weight limit, which is a 15 minute drive in the morning, then I go home.. £108 for 15 mins works...

Suffice to say I do this at every opportunity I can... or if I'm gonna just make it in time.. I simply slow down lol.
    £108 to sleep in your lorry for 12 hours vs going home to the comfort of your own house and sleeping in your bed for 8 hours and do whatever for the rest of the time doesn't seem worth it though

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    £108 to sleep in your lorry for 12 hours vs going home to the comfort of your own house and sleeping in your bed for 8 hours and do whatever for the rest of the time doesn't seem worth it though
    I sleep in my lorry Monday-Thursday anyway, so another night isn't exactly the end of the world, and if it earns me some extra cash for 15 mins of work on a Saturday then I'll take it. You know how when you go to a different place, maybe like a hotel? You don't sleep that well because it's new surroundings etc... (Well i don't anyway) Well that's me when I'm at home, I actually sleep better in my lorry than I do at home in my own bed. I got everything I need in my lorry, and I'd only be doing the same thing at home as I do in my lorry anyway, so doesn't really make a difference to me, apart from the difference in my bank

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

I'd sleep on the streets for £100

pigged 25/08/2019

Like Triz Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kronics

Latest Awards:

I've done odd jobs like painting, cutting the lawn, clean cars and sell some stuff at a shop called Cash Generator. Or if your feeling lazy just find a part time job and claim job seekers. As long as the hours are less than 16 haha. Loads of ways to make extra money, try googling it perhaps?
    Interested to join the Help Desk? Well what are you waiting for,
    check the jobs section on Habbox!

][ Habbox Live ][ Habboxforum ][ Habbox ][

PM Kronics

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've sold things in the past on e-bay and facebook marketplace. Facebook marketplace is a bit dodgy though, I've had a few weirdos come to collect stuff and start haggling me down... "just take it and forget where I live pleeeeasseeee!"

Side note.. people sell/buy some really random stuff...!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12