HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    lmao I plan to improve that quite a bit this year

I usually do 5-6k 3 times a week.. I have a 20 mile run in 3 weeks time though and I've got a fractured rib or some shit just now though so I can't breathe properly, so when running I have to panic breathe (i.e. short and rapid breathing) as I can't take deep breaths, rip ;l

Ideally by the end of summer I want to be doing 2x 5k's and a half marathon per week (I run weekday nights and a Sunday, so I can't realistically do more on a weekday night without killing all my free time).

3 times a week I do other fitness stuff for an hour so usually get 3-5k in there too, so that would be a nice goal to get by the end of the summer.

After I'm able to maintain that I want to start cycling.. to think a few years ago I was a fat **** who never went outside lmfao
    Damn. I do that panic breathing when I briskly walk up the stairs.. I used to do a mile and a half run each week, but never anywhere near to the length you're doing... it lasted 3 years, then I stopped and haven't really done any exercise since, unless you count.... ... ... yeah

That's great though, I wish I had the motivation to get in better shape, although I'm not exactly fat or out-of-shape.. I more-so just have a serious lack of stamina, which doesn't help with other certain aspects of my .... .... life haha.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    Damn. I do that panic breathing when I briskly walk up the stairs.. I used to do a mile and a half run each week, but never anywhere near to the length you're doing... it lasted 3 years, then I stopped and haven't really done any exercise since, unless you count.... ... ... yeah

That's great though, I wish I had the motivation to get in better shape, although I'm not exactly fat or out-of-shape.. I more-so just have a serious lack of stamina, which doesn't help with other certain aspects of my .... .... life haha.
    lol, panic breathing really kills my pace it's annoying me, but it's that or not run so I don't really have a choice

i love running, so don't find it hard to go out and go for a run, I have about 12 races this year too which range from 5k to 20 miles so if I ever needed motivation I have that

sex doesn't count

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I didn't go to the painting one (we were just painting in her house), but I did go to evening drawing classes with her many years ago, and I've gone to the patchwork club a couple of times. I made a patchwork quilt once (before I went to this class) and unbeknownst to me my Grandma had told basically everyone about it, so I had this reputation as some adroit seamstress (seamster?)... and I was the only boy there. I was trying to keep a low profile, but the preacher came in and pointed me out to everyone during his sermon. They were trying times. I'm not religious at all, but church groups have always been very inviting in my experience.
    I'm not very religious, but I went to a Christian youth group for 7 years (7-14). I also went to the Sunday school they ran for a few years during that too! I must say I really loved it, I know so many random facts about The Bible that's just stuck with me and they come handy in quizzes sometimes haha.

I had my 6-12 shift guys and it was lovely!

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    we are so exciting what jigsaw are you gonna do

I still haven't started one yet cos I ended up going parents for dinner yday too but I have a choice between this one:

or

they both look very hard
    I did this one only got about 1/3 through though!

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Building a base for a shed. I dismantled our old shed last weekend.
    This was not fun.

I spent Friday getting slabs up that were concreted down, cleaning them off and transporting them.

I spent Saturday building the base and replacing broken slabs with newer ones.

Shed comes this Friday.

I got told that they don't make 3x2 slabs anymore because they're too heavy? Not sure if this is true. They are heavy lol.

Update: Just had a look, apparently 2x2 are about a hundredweight (50kg).. 3x2 about a hundredweight and a half (75kg).
    Last edited by Zak; 25-04-2019 at 12:01 PM.

My plans are trivial. Going to do some laundry and big house cleanup as always. Except this time I’m going to buy a toilet. I read the review and chose the quietest one. All work and no play...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Well lads for the bank holiday coming up at the end of this month it's my 21st birthday on the Monday! woop woop
    so I'm working on Saturday sadly but then I'm having a big meal with fam and family friends in the evening (we have a close family friend whose birthday is three days before mine so we're combining), also got my cousin staying for the whole weekend, my best friend coming down from York so we can drink together, having a big breakfast with lots of friends on my actual birthday on the Monday

then I've booked holiday on the Tuesday so if I happen to have a hangover I can chill out before going back to work on wednesday!

It's really weird, i've never celebrated my birthday like this before (always hated my own birthday) and I don't know what to expect. in theory it all sounds like it should be a good time but I feel awkward asking people to celebrate... me? Idk, it's still all the people I love so should hopefully be great fun
    Like buttons Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Well lads for the bank holiday coming up at the end of this month it's my 21st birthday on the Monday! woop woop
    so I'm working on Saturday sadly but then I'm having a big meal with fam and family friends in the evening (we have a close family friend whose birthday is three days before mine so we're combining), also got my cousin staying for the whole weekend, my best friend coming down from York so we can drink together, having a big breakfast with lots of friends on my actual birthday on the Monday

then I've booked holiday on the Tuesday so if I happen to have a hangover I can chill out before going back to work on wednesday!

It's really weird, i've never celebrated my birthday like this before (always hated my own birthday) and I don't know what to expect. in theory it all sounds like it should be a good time but I feel awkward asking people to celebrate... me? Idk, it's still all the people I love so should hopefully be great fun
    i know the feeling! i've never celebrated birthdays or if i leave a job or something i never have a party to celebrate. with friends we'd go out clubbing on my birthday but we did that every weekend too, there was never anything special about it and didn't even get birthday drinks bought for me lol. at home my treat was a chinese takeaway or cake but that's all i wanted.
    last year my bf was more excited than me and insisted we celebrate. we went out to eat and went to an arcade and a place with rides. was so nice to have someone treat me for a day and actually genuinely want to, it feels great. you should revel in it and enjoy! people love you and it feels great

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post

my invite must of got lost in the post sounds good though enjoy!!

Not that the bank holiday makes a difference because I work them anyway but it's the one weekend in 2 months that I don't have a race so supposed to be going out for a meal with pals, no doubt see the kids at some point and chilllllll

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've had a 6 week, weekend.
    Back to work next week

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast