HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who are/who would you be voting for?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brexit Party

3 37.50%
  • Labour Party

2 25.00%
  • Conservative Party

0 0%
  • Ukip

1 12.50%
  • Change UK

1 12.50%
  • Liberal Democrats

1 12.50%
  • Green Party

0 0%
  • Other (DUP, SNP, Plaid etc)

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Aaron Banks paid for his security, accommodation and events. And so what? Conspiracy theories about Russia, foreign money, Aaron Banks and now throwing milkshakes. You guys are just absolutely clueless aren't you as to why you're losing so badly. Roll on Thursday.

And here's some more polls from Wales. (Euro/Westminster/Assembly)

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 20-05-2019 at 08:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Aaron Banks paid for his security, accommodation and events. And so what?
    what does AB get from this arrangement?
    also it calls into question if he should have been declaring this the whole time
    also the fact farage constantly claims to be a man of the people and that theres "no money in politics" despite the up to 250k a year he claimed he could bring in plus AB paying all this

Conspiracy theories about Russia, foreign money, Aaron Banks and now throwing milkshakes. You guys are just absolutely clueless aren't you as to why you're losing so badly. Roll on Thursday.
    you completely failed to explain how what i said was a conspiracy theory and instead just said its a conspiracy theory

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    what does AB get from this arrangement?
    also it calls into question if he should have been declaring this the whole time
    also the fact farage constantly claims to be a man of the people and that theres "no money in politics" despite the up to 250k a year he claimed he could bring in plus AB paying all this
    Aaron Banks funds a cause he believes in like the dozens of other political donors in this country. Jesus, stop with these nutter conspiracies.

And I will be adding my £25, along with the 110,000 who already have, to Mr Farage's crusade as soon as my bank card is working.

Meanwhile, showing just how Brexit is a black hole now sucking the entire establishment into it...

If you'd have told me Ann Widdecombe would be expelled from the Tories and Lord Heseltine would be suspended... just incredible.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 21-05-2019 at 06:13 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

he does deflect any hard or perhaps better described as unpopular questions
    to be fair isn't this every politician?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Aaron Banks funds a cause he believes in like the dozens of other political donors in this country. Jesus, stop with these nutter conspiracies.

And I will be adding my £25, along with the 110,000 who already have, to Mr Farage's crusade as soon as my bank card is working.

Meanwhile, showing just how Brexit is a black hole now sucking the entire establishment into it...

If you'd have told me Ann Widdecombe would be expelled from the Tories and Lord Heseltine would be suspended... just incredible.

again, how is funding an individual funding a cause lol you havent actually explained how anything i said is a conspiracy theory

btw seems like the brexit party just banned channel 4 from attending their events after their report into the funding soooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    to be fair isn't this every politician?
    most politicians attempt to answer questions in such a way they dont actually answer it

farage, in his marr interview at least, would simply say the bbc wasnt interested in brexit despite the questions being about what the party (a party who currently intends to stand in the ge afaik) stands for which are perfectly valid questions

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

So tonight, this desperate PM committed the ultimate betrayal and gave Parliament the chance to vote for a rigged second referendum if they back her treasonous Still-In-The-EU Deal with a Customs Union added on. Thankfully the numbers aren't there, indeed tonight Tory MPs who did vote for it last time are now turning around and saying absolutely not. I cannot believe I voted for her. She's been worse than I could have possibly imagined - and a barefaced LIAR. I'm furious. This is no longer even about the European Union, this is about democracy itself.

again, how is funding an individual funding a cause lol you havent actually explained how anything i said is a conspiracy theory
    Aaron Banks funded Nigel Farage. Again, my question is so what?

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz
    btw seems like the brexit party just banned channel 4 from attending their events after their report into the funding soooooooooo
    Good.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Aaron Banks funded Nigel Farage. Again, my question is so what?

it's not a normal thing to give someone hundreds of thousands of pounds
    pretty sure hes also under investigation by the nca as well

Good.
    please explain how it is a good thing

also please explain to me why the party would do this if there was nothing wrong with the 450k

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

it's not a normal thing to give someone hundreds of thousands of pounds
    pretty sure hes also under investigation by the nca as well
    It isn't normal but Nigel Farage is not a normal person and neither is a political donor.

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz
    please explain how it is a good thing
    Channel 4 "News" by any objective standard is not a news organisation, but a propaganda outlet.

It is also funded by the EU, apparently: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-91-632_en.htm

Quote Originally Posted by dgbtz
    also please explain to me why the party would do this if there was nothing wrong with the 450k
    What's wrong with the £450,000? Neither you or C4 Fake News can actually tell us, can you?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

It isn't normal but Nigel Farage is not a normal person and neither is a political donor.
    thats a pretty poor reason but ok

Channel 4 "News" by any objective standard is not a news organisation, but a propaganda outlet.
    my sides
    you spout shit like the daily mail or RT as gospel but channel 4 is the propaganda outlet

It is also funded by the EU, apparently: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-91-632_en.htm
    no it isnt, those are uk funded schemes the eu has approved as not being anti-competitive
    see all the replies to this tweet here for more information: https://twitter.com/_HenryBolton/sta...10744042467329
    from what i can see in the replies, it relates to this: https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...ymediasection2

it would have taking a moment of a) applying a greater degree of reading comprehension and b) a bit of research to realise you were wrong

What's wrong with the £450,000? Neither you or C4 Fake News can actually tell us, can you?
    now youre just being silly calling c4 fake news when theyve agreed it happened
    basic and open journalism is about presenting the facts, which they have

ive already told you what i think is/could be wrong with it so yes i did

i honestly just dont think you can stand any kind of criticism, no matter how legitimate it may be
    you cant even stop to think that "hmm, maybe it is a bit odd they banned media they dont like from attending major political events run by the party" no somehow its channel 4s fault for reasons you just made up
    Last edited by dbgtz; 21-05-2019 at 10:24 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@dbgtz;

I posted a full reply but then thought, what I am even arguing against here? It's a straw man argument.

If and when you or C4 "News" actually find some evidence of wrongdoing, then report it and have him charged. Until then, it's all hocus pocus.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 21-05-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast