HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default Vlogtowskis! ~Ends May 21st

Don't mind me for the title of this competition, one of my favorite Youtubers named her channel this

I used to be so into TV shows when I was younger, especially shows that were on Netflix or Hulu. But, lately I have been digging watching YouTube videos all the time. I watch different kinds of videos, but, weirdly enough, my favorite kind of YouTube videos to watch are Teen Mom Vlogs. I wasn't even a Teen Mom, so that is why it seems so weird to me. But, I love seeing how people live their lives through struggles and how they overcome them and become such an inspiration to other people in their same situations.

For this competition, all you have to do is tell me what your favorite kind of YouTube videos are to watch. Or, are you still an avid Netflix watcher?

One lucky winner will receive 5 coins!
    Last edited by tbl; 14-05-2019 at 12:31 AM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

this comp is now open!
    Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    iflu.

Latest Awards:

Stevie Boebi!
    Informative, amusing and downright charming in general. One of the first (if not only) LGBT sex educators currently on youtube.
    This woman got me through my teens and I still avidly watch her videos (and stalk her patreon) today. :')
    Last edited by iflu.; 14-05-2019 at 09:45 PM.
    Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    nic01e

Latest Awards:

I like commentary channels, where they call out the money grabbing youtubers!
    JaackMaate is my favourite.
    Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

I use to watch Epic Rap Battle of History and Miracle of Sound on youtube. However, im still an avid Netflix watcher (Rick and Morty,Spartacus,Vikings, House of Cards,Dark, Stranger things, etc...)lego_nerd
    Like N/A Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hola. View Post
    I use to watch Epic Rap Battle of History and Miracle of Sound on youtube. However, im still an avid Netflix watcher (Rick and Morty,Spartacus,Vikings, House of Cards,Dark, Stranger things, etc...)lego_nerd
    I've seen Epic Rap Battles of History live, they were awesome! I love Rick and Morty too.

I like drama and gossip channels at the moment, I've been embroiled in the James Charles and Tati drama and I like to watch Angelika Oles.
    Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

For youtube - I tend to watch videos from WillNE and memeulous - but I have to be in the mood to watch youtube videos.

Netflix - My things at the moment is Black Mirror, Rick and Morty and Gaving and Stacy!

Like N/A Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I've seen Epic Rap Battles of History live, they were awesome! I love Rick and Morty too.

I like drama and gossip channels at the moment, I've been embroiled in the James Charles and Tati drama and I like to watch Angelika Oles.
    Ooh yes girl! I'm loving all of the YouTube drama that has been going on lately