HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

spent too much of my life hating my body
    now i really don't care, doesn't matter what my body looks like someones gonna like it most likely
    deffo have the best body self confidence than i ever have rn
    sometimes i get my days where my body/appearance really bothers me but it's usually linked to having a bad / hormonal day anyway and doesn't last
    as long as i don't start comparing myself to other people then it's generally fine
    i'm still slim and have accepted that i always will be (until i get old or preggers) but i've managed to put on some weight so ya
    Last edited by buttons; 16-05-2019 at 06:41 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

i came in this thread thinking "yeah of course" but realised that i dont think i really have
    not to say there isnt a lot i would like to change, but ive either been apathetic, or started to care about what i could change but accepted what i cant but never obsessing

too busy obsessing over other things i cant change obv

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12