HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default What style of furniture would you like to see?

Habbo are forever releasing new style of furni you can buy, normally for a limited time.

What type of furniture would you like to see?

For me - it be cool if there was a roller coaster type furni and you could create your own track/roller coaster.

Like Ozad Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Habbo are forever releasing new style of furni you can buy, normally for a limited time.

What type of furniture would you like to see?

For me - it be cool if there was a roller coaster type furni and you could create your own track/roller coaster.
    That sort of exists, but it's very basic. I know what you mean though, it would be cool.

I'm not sure what type of furniture I'd like to see, something that maybe looks old school but is new.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Being able to set the speed of rollers and place them on top of things would make for some decent rollercoaster designs

I personally would pick something ostensibly boring but very useful like more building block options and half-square parts other than just "bc block small"
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens

I'd like to see something modern and classic.