HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default British PM Theresa May resignation

Wow.

Politics is brutal.

"All political lives, unless they are cut off in midstream at a happy juncture, end in failure, because that is the nature of politics and of human affairs." - Enoch Powell
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 24-05-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I watched this live.

I don;t get involved with too much politics as it has a major clash with my job. However, despite not agreeing with how she ran the place I did feel for her.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I’m not going to comment on what of I thought of her as a leader or personally.

But I thought it was very sad watching her resign. This job has obviously been so tough on her and it meant a lot to her.

It’s also vile that people are celebrating that they “broke” her or “got” her. Wow person shows emotion they’re clearly disgusting how dare they!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Bloody typical, same day I get the keys to my new place a massive house in central London becomes vacant.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What a waste of time! It feels like the government has just been stagnant for the past few years. That said, I admire Theresa May for hanging on and pushing through as long as she did. Just yesterday I saw her on TV talking about doing something or other, and I wondered how these people have the perseverance. She's had people trying their utmost to tear her down ever since she became PM. I wouldn't have been able to endure through that (or care enough). It seems like she's been quite presumptuous during her term, but she was clearly passionate, or at the very least, tenacious. It's all for nought in the end, but at least she didn't scuttle away like David Cameron. Bring on Boris now, I suppose.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

On a human level I feel sorry for for.

But as a politician, she brought this on herself. As someone who voted for her in the 2017 General Election, she led me to believe by saying 108 times that we would be leaving on the 29th of March 2019. She also kept repeating that No Deal was better than a bad deal, which is what her deal (and the only one on the table) is. Given her entire premiership was for delivering Brexit, to go back on such a promise when she was under no obligation to do so was politically fateful. I have felt immensely disappointed that this Ministry did not work out as I was promised and had hoped, by delivering leaving the European Union and backing the re-introduction of grammar schools - two of my key policy beliefs.

As a Conservative and Unionist Party member, I will have a say on the party leadership. I will vote for whoever pledges, without caveat, to take this country out of the EU on the 31st of October with or without a deal. Come hell or high water. The Prime Minister has this power via the royal prerogative and I expect what this country voted for to be enacted. This is last chance saloon to deliver what the country voted for - or Mr Farage is waiting.

A few tweets below on no more extensions, the threat of Farage and the royal prerogative in regards to No Deal in October.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 25-05-2019 at 04:24 AM.