HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Fake tan?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Fake tan?

Hey ladies (and potentially lads)

I am looking for a fake tan recommendation for someone who is incredibly pale and also terrified of tanning!

I have a palmers gradual tanning moisturiser atm but it’s extremely orange and looks a bit silly!!

Any recommendations gratefully received xxx

Tokens
    Habbo
    iflu.

Latest Awards:

not the safest way to tan but my housemate often visits a solarium and he's had pretty good results.

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

i think you suit being pale

but yeah just go the beds if not. when i was back home i went maybe 3 times in winter to freshen my skin up. you know, i think a lot of it is scaremongering with the sunbeds because think of it like this - Britain has a lot less UV than many other countries so how can more UV (not loads more but just adding a bit to it) be so harmful. it's a load of rubbish.

like EVERYTHING its all about moderation.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I am 100% against using sunbeds personally I’m looking for something like a decent lotion or mouse or gel or whatever

does anyone know how expensive spray tans are???

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    i think you suit being pale
    I don’t wanna go full orange just a little tanned cos I’m kinda fed up of being called sickly lmao
    Last edited by Jarkie; 30-05-2019 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Fixed quote error

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Move down here and do my job, plenty of sun init

Are creams and stuff just like low level skin dye
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I use Dove's DermaSpa summer revived body lotion and I love it! This is my third year using it

It's basically a tinted moisturiser so it's not heavy, leaves my bod feeling silky smooth and isn't greasy. I'm super pale so I use the fair to medium stone and it doesn't make me look tanned exactly, just not like a ghost. If I apply consistently every day for maybe five days then it becomes the beginning of a proper tan but I just use it to get my fluorescent legs to chill out to a normal colour.

One thing I'd say is you need to make sure you rub it in REALLY thoroughly or it leaves (albeit light/hardly noticeable) streaks and wash your hands PROPERLY afterwards or they look a bit weird

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

generally i dont need to use fake tan because im not a pale person but whenever i do i just use the garnier gradual tan moisturiser but i'd just use the medium shade, my friend who is super pale she used to use the dark shade and it was really good for her
    but my friend now uses st moriz in medium and leaves it on overnight but looks good !!