HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Default Bohemian Festival! - June 2019

BOHEMIAN FESTIVAL!

We have a lot lined up for you this month, Habbos. Whether you're into handcrafted apparel, DJ and music-themed furni or collectibles, you will NOT be disappointed!

CLOTHING AND CRAFTING

While we are adding a selection of items to the clothing section of the Catalogue later this month, eight separate clothing items are obtainable only by crafting. To craft one of the four base set items, you will need one of the four pattern books, at least one Artisan Sewing Material and an Artisan Sewing Box crafting table. And, as you can see from the below illustration, each of the four base set clothing items can be upgraded to more luxurious versions

Some of the regular furni we released today are also dyeable. See the illustration below for a more detailed, visual explanation of exactly what you need for each item:

For a detailed guide about crafting and how it works, please click here.

RARES AND LTDS

Lady Gaia
    Gem-Studded Owl
    Rainbow Curls
    Rainbow Shades
    Grace the Alpaca LTD
    Over the course of this month we're also releasing six collectible Festival Skulls. Each skull comes with its own badge and will be available for 24 HOURS ONLY. There's more: if you collect all six of them you will be rewarded with a special seventh badge - the Skull Collector's Badge!

BUNDLES

Boho Street Market Bundle
    Music Da'Beach Bundle
    Healthy Canteen Bundle (classic bundle - comes with exclusive Veggie Fiend)
    Fashion Week Runway Bundle (classic bundle - the full-sized one comes with the following exclusive items: 2x Head Bandage, 2x Paparazzi Camera and 2x Brain Jar)

For the full Habbo article, click here!

What do you think of the Bohemian Festival Campaign?
    Let us know what Bundles and Rares you will be purchasing below!

Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

To be honest, I'll probably buy all of it if I've got the coins. It's annoying that THERES SO MUCH TO BUY for any of it though. I'll just be quietly rage crafting when everything drops I don't think I will be buying the LTD or some of the bundles. I need someone to slap my hand or something when I think about purchasing any of this ffs!
    Like Ozad Liked