HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who do you want to be the next Tory Leader, and Prime Minister?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boris Johnson

3 33.33%
  • Dominic Raab

0 0%
  • Michael Gove

0 0%
  • Jeremy Hunt

2 22.22%
  • Matt Hancock

0 0%
  • Sajid Javid

2 22.22%
  • Other

2 22.22%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tory Leadership

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

It's disgraceful that Boris isn't attend C4 debate tonight. He's waiting for the next round of voting where he'll end up going to last 2 automatically. They keep saying they don't want a coronation like May but it's essentially what it is. Shocking.

As for that poll, I cannot fathom how the opposition party, in the midst of all this, can be polling the same as the Government and they're not looking at their own leader.

Surely the weakest opposition in modern British history?

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Smart move for him tbh, he's got nothing to gain from doing tonight's debate and who among us Habbos can trust C4 anyway but yeah makes no sense for him to open himself up to a bunch of no-chancers who just want to yell "BUS" at him for Facebook likes, better to have a more structured and hopefully calmer debate with fewer people shouting across each other and whittled down to those who actually might be in charge

Definitely a crippled opposition though agree 100% on that, even my strongest fauxialist friends (the type who used to do the OHHH JEREMY CORBYN chant over smashed avocado toast and make everyone cringe) want Corbyn gone now because he's just the same posturing type as one of the lower-rung nominees of the Conservatives. When the government is this weak it takes something really shit to be an even worse opposition
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Mrs.McCall Liked

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Sun
    BORIS Johnson has been warned he must deliver Brexit within 100 days or risk MPs deserting him.

Tories backing his leadership bid have bluntly told him they will quit if he fails to meet the Halloween deadline for leaving the EU.

A former minister said: “We’ve all invested heavily in backing Boris. But he has got to keep his word. If he lets us down, it’s over.”

The warning shot from hardline Brexiteers came as an exclusive Sun on Sunday poll put BoJo in an almost unassailable lead in the race for Number 10.

Some of the 120 MPs endorsing him last night made it clear his reign will be a short one if Britain stays in the EU beyond October 31. That gives him barely 100 days to strike a departure deal with EU chiefs after he takes office at the end of July.

The PM-in-waiting has been warned that patience is wearing thin among members of the European Research Group of Tory MPs. Several have even suggested they would defect to Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party.

One senior figure warned it could spell the end not only for Mr Johnson’s government but for the Conservatives. He said: “We’ve told him straight. If we don’t leave on schedule this time around, all bets are off.

“The donors will turn off the money taps, the members will be gone and MPs will walk too. We’ll be left with no choice but to join the Brexit Party. The country has put up with this for long enough. It’s three years since we voted to leave the EU and the big day keeps being put off.

“We’ve had so many broken promises from Theresa May and we are not going to be let down by Boris Johnson. We’ve told him in no uncertain terms, and I think he gets it.”

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Interesting how they want to give him 100 days to get a deal yet a lot of hardcore Brexiteers advocate for a no deal Brexit.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Bit of a non-story tbh, pretty obvious that if he doesn't do the one thing he's said he will do then he's not gonna last
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Raab out. Other ballots take place tomorrow and day after to narrow it down to final two.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Rory Stewart out last night.

Final two ballots today. One taking place between 10am and 12pm and the last one tonight at around 6pm.

The final two then go to the membership ballot of 150,000 ish (which includes me) Tory members over the next month.

If one drops out, we'll have a new PM in days.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 20-06-2019 at 06:49 AM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

The next PM will be either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Hunt.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Could potentially get interesting if all of the MPs not currently supporting Johnson throw their votes to Hunt, but can't see that happening or I'm sure Gove and Hunt would have already made a joint bid - realistically it would have been the only way to not get BoJo in charge from the very start of all this and if I've worked that out I'm sure they have too
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@FlyingJesus;

The MPs vote stage has ended now. The membership decide the final winner out of these two.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast