HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Hi (again)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hi (again)

Hi everyone,

I used to play Habbo about 15 years ago, i then became an on and off staff member at Habbox about 10 years ago... then i went into a few wilderness years... then i came back to say Hi last year ... then I vanished again!

I just randomly decided to login to Habbo again to see whats changed and I can't even figure out how to enter a room let alone how to change my "look"... if anyone can guide me through my new found "noob" status that'd be great! (Maybe I'm too old for all this now?!?)

Dan (even signing off with a name makes me realise how old I am!)

EDIT: I've just figured it out... I must be getting old sorry.. lol
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 22-06-2019 at 10:55 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

hey welcome

Be careful what you wish for!