HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ozad View Post
    'A few'... you are one of the worst for it aha (kiss)

I am sure you have like majority of super rares stashed away somewhere, saving them for a rainy day?
    I do have some on other accounts but most are on display.

https://www.habbo.com/profile/help
    https://www.habbo.com/profile/ps4
    https://www.habbo.com/profile/pickaxe
    https://www.habbo.com/profile/enter

are all me for example

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    This baby is beautiful, I literally had no idea it existed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

^ah yes, the good old Frank Trophy- it seemed like only a small handful were ever awarded out, and they cannot be traded.

Anyway, I have a disturbingly vivid memory involving the damn Zon parasol lol. Years ago, not long after the hotel merge, I was building another beach-themed room and needed more parasols. I was checking the mp constantly watching for good deals on any of the new colours I could get. I saw a zon parasol listed on and off over a few days and each time it reappeared the sale price was lowered a bit more. It started out at some totally absurd value like 7,000c but ended up dropping all the way down to 1,500c, and that was when I decided to go for it not wanting to lose this high-stakes game of chicken. Before I could scrape together all 1,500c it disappeared before the posting would have naturally expired. I was SO pissed. But by some weird stroke of luck the Zon parasol popped up once again later on and for only 1,000c, and that time I got it. The adrenaline was seriously pumping, let me tell you lol. I wasn't sure if it was even really worth that at the time or if I just got hosed. I knew it was different, but no rare value guides I could find at the time seemed to differentiate the zon parasol as its own item from the green parasol. Like, nobody had any damn clue apparently. For that reason I quickly started to believe there was nothing special about the zon after all and I began to regret 'wasting a thousand coins' to buy it. I think I ended up blindly posting it in the mp a week or two later and definitely for less than what I paid for it- I just wanted to rid myself of that 'bad judgement call'. Oh my god.
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Googlemere View Post
    ^ah yes, the good old Frank Trophy- it seemed like only a small handful were ever awarded out, and they cannot be traded.

Anyway, I have a disturbingly vivid memory involving the damn Zon parasol lol. Years ago, not long after the hotel merge, I was building another beach-themed room and needed more parasols. I was checking the mp constantly watching for good deals on any of the new colours I could get. I saw a zon parasol listed on and off over a few days and each time it reappeared the sale price was lowered a bit more. It started out at some totally absurd value like 7,000c but ended up dropping all the way down to 1,500c, and that was when I decided to go for it not wanting to lose this high-stakes game of chicken. Before I could scrape together all 1,500c it disappeared before the posting would have naturally expired. I was SO pissed. But by some weird stroke of luck the Zon parasol popped up once again later on and for only 1,000c, and that time I got it. The adrenaline was seriously pumping, let me tell you lol. I wasn't sure if it was even really worth that at the time or if I just got hosed. I knew it was different, but no rare value guides I could find at the time seemed to differentiate the zon parasol as its own item from the green parasol. Like, nobody had any damn clue apparently. For that reason I quickly started to believe there was nothing special about the zon after all and I began to regret 'wasting a thousand coins' to buy it. I think I ended up blindly posting it in the mp a week or two later and definitely for less than what I paid for it- I just wanted to rid myself of that 'bad judgement call'. Oh my god.
    I did something similar with an infobus in 06/07? Literally spent everything I had on it, regretted it and sold it. Years later I yearned for the furniture once again, now regretting that I ever sold it in the first place. Luckily I have one now and it's unlikely I'll get rid of it until the game is no more.
    Like Ozad, Googlemere Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I removed the dead links from the wiki looks like only three are still there. There is one in the Marketplace though right now too.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!
    Like Ozad Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ekelektra View Post
    I removed the dead links from the wiki looks like only three are still there. There is one in the Marketplace though right now too.
    2.5k?!?!?! OMFG someone buy it for me, tyvm. Lots of love

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I managed to get hold of one for 30gb and shifted it for 50gb in 2 days.

Then 3 days later the same person relisted at 40 for about a week.
    Guessing he put in mp for higher and purchased himself to raise average lll

- - - Updated - - -

I managed to get hold of one for 30gb and shifted it for 50gb in 2 days.

Then 3 days later the same person relisted at 40 for about a week.
    Guessing he put in mp for higher and purchased himself to raise average lll

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Why are none of you buying me expensive things
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    ARGENTINIEN