HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Silvercoins Game Prep ~Ends Aug 5th

It's less than a month until Habbox's biggest event of the year--Habbox Summer Spectacular! Over 10 days 4 teams will battle it out to win the most points and be the champions (and also to win lots of coins but of course winning is more important).

Over a week filled with many events, it is important to prepare! You need to stock up on redbull, and get dressed up in your team colours.

So for this competition I want to know how you are going to prepare for Habbox Summer Spectacular.

The prize for this comp will be 5c and your choice of one of these icons to prepare yourself for HxSS!!
    Last edited by tbl; 23-07-2019 at 03:39 AM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Tell us all your secrets for prepping for HxSS!

this comp is now open!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

First step is to gather as many team members to talk and think about a master plan to lead the team to victory, it would be good to meet everyone playing in your team and make strong relationships. After that, the leader must say a motivational speech. Of course each team will have their own strategies, so i wont reveal mine but i hope everyone enjoys the event (sunglasses), this year every team is strong and can win. Nothing else to say except FOR VICTORY!
    Like tbl Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll prepare by finding my mouse for my laptop! Playing games with a tracker pad can be quite annoying...
    Like tbl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    nic01e

Latest Awards:

1. Book week off work
    2. Buy red bull
    3. Have a breakdown
    4. Bon appetite
    Like tbl Liked