HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Kitchen

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Default My Kitchen

In like of YellowBelli's thread about her house project, I decided I would also share my kitchen renovation which I had finished earlier this week..

There is still a few minor things left to do done such as to put the door on the washing machine and blinds for the front window, but apart from that it's pretty much done (Oh and buy a chrome microwave, because the black one doesn't match lol)

BEFORE:

GUTTED OUT:

AFTER:

Last edited by Triz; 10-08-2019 at 11:02 AM.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Like tbl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Wait do you have kids

It looks good, why the hell would you renovate a kitchen and not put in a dishwasher though!?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    Wait do you have kids

It looks good, why the hell would you renovate a kitchen and not put in a dishwasher though!?

Had to look through the pictures to see how the hell you came to the conclusion I had kids haha..
    No I don't - That Micky mouse cup is my dads kids (half-brothers/sisters) - I am top son and let my dad live with me for a year due to his current situation - Gave him a year cause obviously I don't really wanna live with my dad... Spent 20 odd years trying to move out lol

& Of course I put in a dishwasher! It's the cupboard with the tea-towel hanging from it's handle to the left of the washing machine
    Last edited by Triz; 10-08-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Your kitchen is gorgeous!! The idea of a white kitchen is sooo nice but are you constantly cleaning? Also, I'm in love with your countertops.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    Your kitchen is gorgeous!! The idea of a white kitchen is sooo nice but are you constantly cleaning? Also, I'm in love with your countertops.
    It's actually cream, but generally you don't touch the actual cupboards, only the handles and the worktop, so the cupboards generally stay clean unless you spill something down it, which of course you tend to clean up right away... but I'm only home at weekends, so not exactly much to clean at the end of each week lol

Like tbl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

I assumed kids because I thought that dinner was turkey dinosaurs, chips and beans... a staple of mine as a kid.

It looks good - I love the table tops.

I wish I had a house that I could do up. One day!

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

yeah the cup and the kids bikes out the back lol

ah okay I was going to say who the hell wouldn't put in a dishwasher!!! literally the best thing I've ever had in my kitchen

but yeah I agree white/cream is really nice and isn't really an issue for cleaning, I bought a newish build (couple year old) and it's mostly white/cream which I loved (I wanted a modern white/grey theme anyway) and never have an issue with the cleanliness..

did you consider a breakfast bar kinda thing with stools rather than the table?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    yeah the cup and the kids bikes out the back lol

ah okay I was going to say who the hell wouldn't put in a dishwasher!!! literally the best thing I've ever had in my kitchen

but yeah I agree white/cream is really nice and isn't really an issue for cleaning, I bought a newish build (couple year old) and it's mostly white/cream which I loved (I wanted a modern white/grey theme anyway) and never have an issue with the cleanliness..

did you consider a breakfast bar kinda thing with stools rather than the table?
    I did consider this yeah, but worked out it'll cost more than I was willing to spend.. This isn't a 'forever' home for me, it's a for now house that I'm doing up to sell and make a tidy profit, so I'm not doing things to the standard I would if I was gonna be living here for a long time.

This house is a 3 bed, which is great, but doesn't have a driveway or a garage, so I literally bought this house to get myself on the property ladder and I'll stay here maybe 2-3 years, then I'll buy a 3 bed detached house with a drive and garage, and that'll be a house I stay in for a while

but yeah, dishwasher is def a thing that's needed, haven't had one since I moved out of my mums about 5 years ago... In fact she had 2 lol, which was great because I never put the thing on, it was like a magical box to me; you put things in it and magically the next day, without touching it, it would all be clean! - sadly mine isn't a magic one, I have to physically put it on myself and it runs out of dishwasher tablets?! Which never happened with my mums.. Crazy.....

The bad news is that I had to buy more cutlery as I didn't have enough now that I own a dishwasher, as I found myself washing up anyway cause the dishwasher wasn't full enough to warrant putting it on, yet at the same time, I had run out of forks lol
    Last edited by Triz; 11-08-2019 at 09:25 AM.

It's an excellent result.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have only just seen this thread! Love it, it's SO satisfying seeing before and after photos. I love the wine rack idea above the fridge space.
    Like Triz Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast