HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Thank You to ALL Habbox Staff!

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to every member of the Habbox Team for doing a FANTASTIC job so far with HxSS.

There are so many moving parts with events being booked and points being recorded every minute while also trying to earn points for your team, and the fact that you aren't all in full meltdown mode says something about your commitment to Habbox.

Your hard work putting HxSS together has created an environment for people to make new friends (and some friendly competition) and I'm extremely grateful I've had to opportunity to take part in it!

I also want to point out that I've had some conversations with participants who are going through extremely hard times in their life but are finding some joy in being able to take part. Your hard work is valued!

(love)

Your friend,
    Clue

Last edited by GetAClue; 14-08-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Back at ya @GetAClue;!!

So so proud to see events running through 24/7 basically it’s so nice for us internationals to have events in our evening times, I missed you guys throughout the year but HxSS is an excellent time to catch up I love it and the fact that my house is a mess and I’ve been eating crap cuz I’m spending way too much of my free time losing events is totally worth it!!

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

1 thing I can say is I really do feel sorry for AGMs through HxSS they end up spending all their time online trying to keep HxSS ticking and every year it never fails to amaze me how much planning goes into it before it even starts

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Well done to EVERYONE who works and joins in HxSS - it wouldn't be possible without you all x

KEEP UP WITH THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE (sunglasses)

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Thank you Clue for being amazing, also everyone else HABBOX IS LOVE, HABBOX IS LIFE.

but 4 real, Habbox is Family.