Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 13 Reasons Why

Tokens
    View Awards

Default 13 Reasons Why

Anyone watched season 3?

I've just finished it after binging it all day, did not expect the end... I was fuming at Ani throughout it too

Tokens
    View Awards

it was stupid

Show
    they attempted to humanize a rapist that made a girl kill herself by using his neglectful childhood to make you feel sorry for him but then was happy to set up a closet gay who was beat by his homophobic father. like why is one person allowed to be redeemed but another isn't?

i'd get it if the moral of the story was rich white guys get off with shit and poorer labourer kids don't but it wasn't, it was about throwing a dead guy under the bus to save someone else

and speaking of, why the **** was bryce walker the rich white kid at school with poorer kids like junkie justin

******ed i hope its finished now.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    View Awards

I think season 4 is meant to be the final season

Show
    I agree the bryce story was shit and they kept trying to get you to feel sorry for him but did always put in the twist (like the drunk bryce and Ani scene)

my heart broke for Tyler and I'm so glad he finally got the courage to tell Clay and so happy with their friendship after that

I loved how Clay now became the like strong guy compared to season 1, like at the start when he's showing Ani around and that guys teasing his brother and Clays ready to go over and fight him..

I like Justin and Jess's relationship even though it was **** up about their past, I prefer them to her and Alex

The funeral thing annoyed me too, as that was Jess's decision imo as it's her story and her life he interfered with so when they ignored her request and went ahead and crashed it anyway that wasn't fair

I loved the scene with Mrs Baker in the elevator where Clay said you never asked me if I did it and she said the same back WOOOOOOW

the end surprised me though and yeah just covered it up using a dead guy now but obviously his **** buddy knows so I guess that'll be the story of S4

I still thought it was worth the watch, I miss Hannah and season 1 though

Tokens
    View Awards

I never even watched Season 2. Thought season 1 was amazing, but I heard from so many people that season 2 was terrible, so I never bothered to watch it.. I didn't even know they were making a season 3 till I saw it on Netflix

I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    View Awards

do I need to have seen season 2 to watch season 3? I don't think I can deal with s2 but I got interested in the trailer for s3

Tokens
    View Awards

There are some significant things you need to watch in season 2, yes.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    View Awards

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    do I need to have seen season 2 to watch season 3? I don't think I can deal with s2 but I got interested in the trailer for s3
    yes but you still need to watch lost first

Tokens
    View Awards

i hate the reconning of certain things that happened in s2 and just all the weird additions that didnt really make sense (because they obviously didnt expect to do 2 series)

s3 i have mixed opinions on so far (up to like e6 but have spoiled the end for myself)
    Show

quite like what theyre doing with bryce, showing him to be a bit more 3d and basically showing that hes not a monster, just a human like everyone else which i dont mean in a sympathetic way but more a "it could be anyone" kind of way, though admittedly i think this would have worked much better if he wasnt effectively a serial rapist. also far more effective when you build them up as human first then pull the twist but whatever, its fine

hate the new girl, both as a character but also how she penetrates every aspect of the story

i have two issues with this series
    1. they act nothing like teenagers imo like not one of them would report the tyler guy? could say the same for s1 and s2 but idk this seems different
    2. they seem to just be trying to cover too many topics that its lost impact, s1 seemed to be much clearer in direction

re the ending as well, i feel like it would have been much better if he just killed himself than get killed by who he gets killed by, or even hannah haunting him to death would have been better

im still annoyed they killed jeff in s1

Brad is offline Events Organiser / Competitions Staff / HabboxLive Trial DJ (Electric)
    Tokens
    View Awards

I just finished it tonight.
    It was intense.
    Definitely did not go the way I thought it was...