HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default jewellery organiser

hey peeps x

so over the years ive been getting more n more piercings and whilst that number been going up ive also managed to get myself a pretty solid earring collection lol
    at this point ive got sooo many i dont know what to do with them all, i was keeping them all in a tub but the tub is now full and all my earrings are tangled
    anyone got any suggestions for earring organisers? specifically for hoops/dangling earrings pls !! xx

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

So I have about 8 small Really Useful Boxes and I organised my earrings into style - studs in one, gold dangly, silver dangly, colourful, funny/joke ones etc etc! I also have a box for all my rings (I don’t have many), a box for long necklaces and one for short.

Then I have one bigger box with my big hoops and big earrings in when they don’t fit in the small boxes

It really helps cos I can choose the type of style I want and narrow it down!

I also have one of those T style necklace hangers but honestly it just gets so dusty I hate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

my nan keeps hers in tic tac boxes *rollseyes*

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Just an update to this I bought a new storage box for my earrings cos I have too many lololol

I love it I’ve always wanted acrylic organisers since I first saw zoella touch one