HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Hi there :)

Tokens

Default Hi there :)

Habbox + HFFM still going strong, wow.

My name is Rosie, I started using Habbo in 2001 when we had Habburger, Ice Cafe, the original Chromode club etc. Signed up again in August this year + it isn't the same, my last login was like 2012 when the Welcome Lounge was busy...

Though now I feel I am too old to be using Habbo or fansites... but it's refreshing to see one of my fave fansites is still hugely active !

Remembering when Habbo radio's played too much of Soulja Boy and Come With Me by Special D was cringe. Callie banning people, Skaterchu gossip (His school is iconic though, loved it too much), The pool is closed thing (Yes I was there in Habbo Lido 1, RIP Lido's), saw the Sunny D promo, didn't have the large look habbo avatars, only small.

Habbo pre-merge is timeless haha !

But instead of habbo I'm working a lovely, way better job than my old one + I found my new outgoing self, love going to raves + festivals !
    Make sure you find time to have fun offline, try not to spend too much time online, totally destroyed my confidence + lifestyle... don't meet anyone from online too. I sound like a total mum, but it's just a little advice, with so much mental health media floating about. I suffer too so if you wish to have someone to talk too, I'm here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Welcome to the forum

Tokens

Latest Awards:

welcome!!

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sounds thrilling rosey

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Welcome to the forum Rosie.
    Look forwards to seeing you around the forum, be sure to check out our Love, Life and looks section of the forum as I feel you've more to say about your life, and we'd love to read!

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask anyone!

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

I signed up to Habbo in 2002 originally although I didn't start abusing it until 2003-2004. Whenever I log on now I cannot get my head round it. Its been ruined. That might just be because I am too old now like lol. I always remember getting the biggest good hiding of my life when my mums house phone bill come in and it was over £300 due to me and my brother buying credits via the house phone.

Totally agree with not spending too much time online etc. I missed out on a lot of things in my youth playing online etc.

Quote Originally Posted by rosie- View Post
    Habbox + HFFM still going strong, wow.

My name is Rosie, I started using Habbo in 2001 when we had Habburger, Ice Cafe, the original Chromode club etc. Signed up again in August this year + it isn't the same, my last login was like 2012 when the Welcome Lounge was busy...

Though now I feel I am too old to be using Habbo or fansites... but it's refreshing to see one of my fave fansites is still hugely active !

Remembering when Habbo radio's played too much of Soulja Boy and Come With Me by Special D was cringe. Callie banning people, Skaterchu gossip (His school is iconic though, loved it too much), The pool is closed thing (Yes I was there in Habbo Lido 1, RIP Lido's), saw the Sunny D promo, didn't have the large look habbo avatars, only small.

Habbo pre-merge is timeless haha !

But instead of habbo I'm working a lovely, way better job than my old one + I found my new outgoing self, love going to raves + festivals !
    Make sure you find time to have fun offline, try not to spend too much time online, totally destroyed my confidence + lifestyle... don't meet anyone from online too. I sound like a total mum, but it's just a little advice, with so much mental health media floating about. I suffer too so if you wish to have someone to talk too, I'm here
    Last edited by Barkseh; 09-09-2019 at 09:18 PM.
    no
    Like :LeKevin: Liked