HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Les Miserables

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Default Les Miserables

So I've seen this in theatre about 12 times now and since the Queens theatre is having a refurbishment, they're doing a concert for 16 weeks only and it's it' a great cast!

Alfie Boe, Matt Lucas. Michael Ball and Carrie Hope Fletcher
    My mum went to see the concert a few days ago and said it was by far the best Les Mis experience she's ever had and she's seen it in theatre well over 30 times.. so needless to say im super excited to see it this weekend.

Tickets are no doubt expensive, cost me £205 just for the tickets. So I reckon the whole day will cost me upwards of £300. But I thought it's a once in a lifetime thing, like they'll probably never do a concert again with this lineup, so its worth the money in my eyes.

I'll no doubt go see the staged performance again a fair few times in my lifetime, but hopefully this would be one to remember .

Has anyone else seen Les Mis? I myself grew up on it, have known all the songs since I was a kid since my mum idolised the play.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

wow you posted this a while ago but hey

I'm a big theatre, particularly musical theatre, fan but I've never ever been able to get on with les mis. I've tried to many times but I get bored and depressed and then just can't get through the rest?? so annoying because so many people keep telling me I'd like it and I feel like I should!

Saw carrie hope fletcher in heathers the musical when that was on at the royal haymarket last year though and she was **** fantastic, hope she keeps going in on stage musicals because oh man

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    wow you posted this a while ago but hey

I'm a big theatre, particularly musical theatre, fan but I've never ever been able to get on with les mis. I've tried to many times but I get bored and depressed and then just can't get through the rest?? so annoying because so many people keep telling me I'd like it and I feel like I should!

Saw carrie hope fletcher in heathers the musical when that was on at the royal haymarket last year though and she was **** fantastic, hope she keeps going in on stage musicals because oh man
    I grew up on Les Mis from a pretty young age, and my mum took me to see it in theatre when I was young too, so I think naturally I've always liked it.. It is rather depressing though I guess haha.

Haven't seen Carrie in anything other than the Staged version of Les Mis but after seeing her performance in that, I wouldn't mind seeing her in other things as she has an incredible voice, she's continuing on with Les Mis until July 2020 I believe, so if you did fancy seeing her then you can, but to be honest the highlight of the night was Alfie Boe, such a powerful voice, never heard anything quite like it before, every breathe he took have me goosebumps.

I like theatre in general too, I've seen a fair amount of plays in theatre, but I still need to see Hamilton and Book of Mormon

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

For those of you that are interested, the concert version of Les Mis played in Cinemas on Monday 2nd Dec, and has an Encore performance this weekend at 7pm (Cineworld) Unsure about other cinema chains.

Def worth a watch if you're a Les Mis fan