HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Unable to receive Forget Password Links

Hi all,

I used to have an account which was created in 2009, and i am able to still find the account in the Habbo in-game room search. I tried to use the Forget Password function but it does not send me an email. Please help me!

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I'm at work so sorry for this blunt reply.

See this thread here https://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=692234

Your account has probably been created again, assuming you haven't tried to login since before 2011.

If that's not the case then try using the Habbo help took help.habbo.com

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It might depend which hotel you originally signed up for in 2009. If it was Habbo.com then your account would have automatically migrated onto the merged hotel and you should still be able to access it. On the other hand, if someone had the same username as you then yours might have had an icon added to the end of it (i.e $, # etc.)

However, when the old version of the hotel was available (up until a couple of years ago, before the design and login screen we have now), you were able to create multiple logins for your account. For example, I had 2 emails linked to my account and I was also able to login via Twitter. Before the change, I removed most of them, but I believe I can still login via most routes I had before. If you had 2 emails/logins linked to your account, a password reset email will ONLY be sent to one of them. So I would suggest trying to remember other emails that you could have potentially used back then, as it just might be the case that more than one was linked and therefore the one you haven't remembered is the 'primary' one so to speak. It's annoying because the feature isn't available on the new version of Habbo, and creating a support ticket offers no help whatsoever because they'll just tell you there's a 'block' on your email and remove it (they don't) and then you're back at square one.

What I would suggest doing though, go onto the register for Habbo page, use the email that you believe your other account is linked to and try to create a new one with the email. If it says "Please enter a valid email address" once you click register, then that email is not your primary one on the account you have, and you'll need to remember another one you might have used. HOWEVER, if it says "This email address is already in use" then you SHOULD get a password reset email UNLESS your account is banned, in which case it won't send!
    Last edited by Samantha; 27-09-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did you ever solve this? I recently gained access to an old username which I couldn't remember the password to, AND just like you, the reset password emails were not coming through even though I was 99% sure I was using the right email! Long story short, I contacted habbo and they added my lost username to my account! Hurray! I wonder if some usernames are just floating in some void awaiting us to claim them haha.

So yeah, contact habbo via the help page and confirm your email addresses and phone number that may have been used. Good luck!
    Last edited by YellowBelli; 01-10-2019 at 09:00 PM.