HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

This UI IS DISGUSTING

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not a fan of the UI, but it could be worse.

There doesn't seem to be any instant message chat button like we have just now. The thing I thought it was is labelled as chat history. Hopefully they're not getting rid of it...
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

oh god no, the user interface would not even attract an 13 year old these days to use habbo - this is screaming club penguin.
    (H)
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    oh god no, the user interface would not even attract an 13 year old these days to use habbo - this is screaming club penguin.
    Yeah and look what happened to CP haha

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

The most interesting part from all of these changes is the engine update, 4 sure. Flash games will forever be in my heart and hard drive but Habbo deserves to find its own way somewhere the giants live. If the Sulake crew is sufficiently neat to care about how game-playing operates these days, they not only will turn Habbo into a sort of stand alone exe, downloadable as the mellow, respectable online toy it can be, but also, it would be cool to have a custom status thing dedicated to Habbo there on Discord (you know, the one you let other people see what you are playing at the moment, etc). Details, details... but why not?

On the new UI: It *kind of* makes sense for the mobile versions as it is interesting to have the icons standing out, allowing the players to distinguish what exactly is part of the interface and what belongs to the game screen (something unnecessary on desktop since the mouse cursor does this task itself with some extra aesthetic perks since the vectorial art in habbo looks shitty imo!!) but MANnnn.. Habbo should really restore its pride for the pixels and restore the old identity by making it all counterantialiased (?), from the font to the icons, this is what the game needs the most. At least, graphics-wise. It doesn't have to fit into a pattern or two in order to become your regular blandish mmo and a non-habbo-y habbo. Yikes overall

About the level system... Maybe just a thing to take a solid advantage of the achievement score we've been accumulating with so much whimsy since day 1? Like EXP points? Rewards? If so.. bring it up!!
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 04-12-2019 at 11:11 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Recent development:

https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...0-looks-editor

Without sounding tooooo bad here, it almost looks like someones college final year school project.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So chunky
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    SealLoaf

Latest Awards:

Interesting as to how Sulake will move forward with this. Looks like the mobile app and not everyone will enjoy this interface. Making this optional is preferred.
    Hope is the denial of reality.
    --Margaret Weis

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Additional sneak peek released today - This time showing us what the shop front and marketplace will look like:

https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...he-marketplace

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Direct purchases through the shop ooooooof that's gonna cost me. Private trades seems interesting, I wonder if that's going to replace in-room trading because if not it's basically just gonna be a way for people to use the black market easier
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast