HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GlitzHannah

Latest Awards:

Default Best/Worst Rare?

Best/Worst Rare?

Over the years that Habbo has been opened, they've been releasing rares every month whenever
    a new upcoming furni line gets out. The rares they release always have mixed opinions, some are
    great whereas some are crap. Rares can range from clothing to lamps, dragons and thrones.

You can have a look at the list of rares over https://www.habborator.org/furniture/rare.html

As the title states, what is the best and worst rare do you think Habbo has released?

Share your thoughts!

Tokens
    Habbo
    BreakfastBacon

Latest Awards:

I love a lot of the older ones like thrones, fans, ice cream machines, dragons etc maybe because of nostalgia.

Some of the newer ones don't seem like they fit in habbo so I don't like them as much
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Firstly, I can't believe haborator is till going, used to use that fansite years ago!

Secondly I think my fav old style rare has got to be the Info Bus and the cola machine.

When you get a chance have a look at our HabboxWiki it has all sorts of info about the habbo past on there! http://habboxwiki.com/Main_Page

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I prefer Classic Rares to New Rares, because the classic ones are so iconic and come in all the different colours so are cool to collect. The New Rares fit into the new furni ranges but are forgettable once the monthly campaign is over.

I can’t think of a single best and worst... but something like the Infobus, Throne or other Classical Rares are just so iconic and way better than the newer rares.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingPigs!

Latest Awards:

Most of the classic rares are great. The oriental screens I think are the worst of the classics. The majority of the rares they churn out nowadays are pure crap.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Obviously the portabandeira is the best

| TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love collectible rares, I think it was such a good idea to have them release over the duration of the year making you want to complete the set. As for worst I'm not too sure, I think if they're rubbish rares then they tend to be worthless most of the time or not sought after!