HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JeffDunham-1

Latest Awards:

Default What do you prefer

I have been DJ in various places for awhile and just had a question to all of you music lovers. Do you prefer remixes or do you prefer the original song? Personally, I think remixes are better because if you can find the right one it can make the music and event more lively. For remixes, I usually use a Youtube converted file and download it as long as it's good enough and meets the DJ standards. If you prefer remixes, what is your favorite? Original song, got a favorite for that to? Post em! I may use them in the next time I go live on the air!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What do you prefer

I like remixes of songs for example some Ariana Grandd songs have been remixed. I like break free that is my favourite.
    Last edited by lucyecc; 16-10-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens

Latest Awards:

https://youtu.be/A3eUap2AxNk

Can someone put this my post above tapatalk is being slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -