HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    cool
    have you actually confirmed for yourself if this is the case or are you just blindly accepting it
    Various groups who have looked at the text.

You're acting like I am ecstatic with this Withdrawal Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz
    shouldnt you at least skim it before you decide if you agree with it or not
    I'm not a lawyer, so a legal text like this would be as useful me reading it as would the Chinese constitution in Mandarin.

it required agreement, not consent, and primarily that agreement was with eire itself so no different to any other international issue
    No other country has a lock with another country on deciding its own laws. May's agreement specifically handed the European Union (and thus the southern Irish) a permanent and possibly never ending veto on whether Britain left the Customs Union.

The current deal places that decision with a simple majority vote in Stormont.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 23-10-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Various groups who have looked at the text.

You're acting like I am ecstatic with this Withdrawal Agreement.

I'm not a lawyer, so a legal text like this would be as useful me reading it as would the Chinese constitution in Mandarin.
    are the people youre getting your information from lawyers?

the fact is, to counter what you said, steven barclay said that export forms from gb -> ni is required and boris glossed over the fact there would be border checks from gb -> ni, which there will be

No other country has a lock with another country on deciding its own laws. May's agreement specifically handed the European Union (and thus the southern Irish) a permanent and possibly never ending veto on whether Britain left the Customs Union.

The current deal places that decision with a simple majority vote in Stormont.
    i thought this whole thing to do with brexit was that we couldnt make our own laws, so surely by that logic all the rest of the eu fall under the category you just mentioned? and then norway, switzerland...

fundamentally you ignore that we could always just leave in mays deal at any point with no deal, which is exactly what you want.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    are the people youre getting your information from lawyers?

the fact is, to counter what you said, steven barclay said that export forms from gb -> ni is required and boris glossed over the fact there would be border checks from gb -> ni, which there will be
    I read online checks.

i thought this whole thing to do with brexit was that we couldnt make our own laws, so surely by that logic all the rest of the eu fall under the category you just mentioned? and then norway, switzerland...

fundamentally you ignore that we could always just leave in mays deal at any point with no deal, which is exactly what you want.
    I'd rather have No Deal.

But this Parliament has shown it won't allow it. Doubtful it'll even allow us to leave if I am honest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12