HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bath Or Shower

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

shower, baths are a waste of time ;l

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I think in theory baths are more relaxing but in reality I find them horrible..

I get in a bath and I'm like a woman and have it boiling to the point where I question whether or not I am in fact Satan himself.. but then I don't particularly want to have a bath when I'm pretty dirty because I'm essentially washing my own dirt into other parts of my body.

I then get so hot that I have to sit up a little because I realise that I'm not in fact Satan and cannot withstand such a temperature for that long, then when I get out of the bath, due to the fact I've been floating and not really supporting my body weight for X amount of time, it's like my body gives up when I try to get out and I feel twice my weight and I legit need to lay down before I dry myself because I'm so knackered from the energy I used getting out that im physically drained from doing anything else.

Maybe I'm just getting old. But showers all the way.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    JeffDunham-1

Latest Awards:

Though my wife prefers baths, I love me a hot shower. Baths...you just swim in your own filth...maybe it's the germ freak in me but I can't stand baths.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LucyFaye

Latest Awards:

I can only shower now in a wet room due to useless legs lol, but I used to LOVE baths so much!
    Nice hot baths with plenty of lush bubbles/bath salts, mmmmmm bliss!

MANNERS COST NOTHING!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind, always!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

depends on how I'm feeling, baths if I just want to relax and showers if I want to actually get clean

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

Baths are too much effort. Whenever I try to have one it gets cold way too quickly and I always worry about other people needing the bathroom, since we only have one bathroom so don't like to stay in there too long. So showers for me.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

oh man **** baths I can't stand them ;l like others have said, takes **** ages to run but if I leave for a second then I forget about them and flood my whole damn floor, if I try and put bubbles in then it just foams up in just one place where the taps are so like ????? unhelpful. Then I actually get IN the bath and it's too hot so I'm sweating like a maniac which doesn't make me feel clean, get bored after two minutes because who can just sit there ?? and I can't read a book because I'm 1) sweaty as **** and annoyed about it and 2) probably sat with my torso in the super bubbly section of the bath so I'd get the book wet.

absolute disaster baths are. Also then I have to clean the bath afterwards so no thank you

showers are beautiful. I shower reallyyyy quickly usually, just wash myself down and leave immediately, no messing about. But sometimes I'll treat myself to a boiling hot shower where I start off at a normal temperature and slowly amp it up notch by notch til my legs are lobster red. But you've gotta start at a reasonable temperature or otherwise it hurts too much. like boiling a frog but I'm doing it for fun really.

Anyway, showers. Never baths. Thank you.
    Like cameron446: Liked

I used to love taking bath when I was living with parents. But now I live alone and I quickly realized that despite it's relaxing that's too time consuming, also that's too much water to waste and I don't like it But the main reason is that my bathroom don't have bath only a shower stall. I even installed a compact toilet just to have a few inches of space there.
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 11-02-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dholland

I take both since I’m 6 months pregnant lol. Baths to relax and showers for a quick clean
    member of
    shit posters anonymous
    ---

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-