HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Attached

Latest Awards:

When I first joined Habbo you used to get a few credits when you made your first private room. I used them to purchase a lodge stool.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

blue plasto chair!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I can't believe I remember this but my first credit (y'know, not pixel) item of furni was one of those wall hanging stockings that's worth next to nothing?

I won it as a prize in a game of falling furni and was SO THRILLED about it. Then I got 'hacked' and lost it and was genuinely devastated lol I fell for one of those 'omg guys look! if you type your password out it just appears as stars: ******' things, got logged out of my account because whoever that was logged on and then they nicked it!!! genuinely still the biggest tragedy of the ages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12