Christmas cards!
Send a card to someone special this festive season with our Christmas card generator! You can even send it anonymously... *wink*
Habboxmas is here!
Santa needs your help with his shopping list! Take part in our Christmas event - coming soon! You could win up to 250c...!
Forum Christmas shop now open!
Get a sparkly username, add a cute Christmas icon (Santa hat hello??) and more... check out our festive forum shop!

Likes Likes:  0
    YellowBelli is offline Competitions Staff
    Articles Writer
    Senior Help Desk Staff
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Christmas traditions?

Anyone have a Christmas tradition each year? Or perhaps one from your childhood?

My mum used to put all our presents in Pillowcases every single year.. we are all grown up with our own kids and still do it for them now 😂

Tokens
    View Awards

I'm not sure when it started, but one year when my sister and I were young we woke up at around 4am and went to the toilet. On the back of the toilet it said "Wake us up if Santa's been" so being the excited children that we were, we woke out parents up at 4am. It was a bad idea, and we got told to wake them up in a few hours. This is where our tradition began - we had bunk beds as children and we would share the bottom bunk with our nanny. However, on Christmas Eve we would both top and tail on the top bunk. This year, whilst waiting for an appropriate time to wake our parents up, we decided to open our stocking presents, and this year we got a carton Heroes (the chocolates) in our stocking and I was hungry so I started eating them! So from this year, two traditions began - we would wake up around 4am and open our stocking presents, then wait until 7 to wake up our parents. Also, due to getting hungry that year, started to get a packet of crisps and a can of pop in our stockings since then. We still have this tradition now, but we have separate bedrooms, but the opening of stocking presents before waking up our parents is still the same!

Tokens
    View Awards

We don't really have any, maybe we will start this year because I don't work lates anymore, I used to start work at 2pm I hated missing out!
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

If you need me call me no matter where you are...