Christmas cards!
Send a card to someone special this festive season with our Christmas card generator! You can even send it anonymously... *wink*
Habboxmas is here!
Santa needs your help with his shopping list! Take part in our Christmas event - coming soon! You could win up to 250c...!
Forum Christmas shop now open!
Get a sparkly username, add a cute Christmas icon (Santa hat hello??) and more... check out our festive forum shop!

Likes Likes:  0
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Plans for Christmas?

I'm a sucker for tradition when it comes to Christmas but this year, in order to spend it with my Fiance, I'm having to change it up a little So spending Christmas eve and the morning of Christmas day with my family and then driving like 2 1/2 hours to spend the afternoon/evening with his family. I'm really against driving on Christmas as I feel it's wasting time when the day already goes so fast as it is, however I'm determined to make this drive as Christmassey as possible! Not gonna let it ruin my Christmas spirit!!

Do you have any plans for Christmas already? Are they the usual plans?

YellowBelli is online now Competitions Staff
    Articles Writer
    Senior Help Desk Staff
    Tokens
    View Awards

Every year we travel to various family members...

It gets SO complicated as you get older.. siblings married with kids have to split their Christmas between families, my partner's mum and dad both remarried so have to fit an extra visit in there too. If only they all lived in the same county urghhh !

Next year.. I'm staying put and hosting!

YellowBelli is online now Competitions Staff
    Articles Writer
    Senior Help Desk Staff
    Tokens
    View Awards

Every year we travel to various family members...

It gets SO complicated as you get older.. siblings married with kids have to split their Christmas between families, my partner's mum and dad both remarried so have to fit an extra visit in there too. If only they all lived in the same county urghhh !

Next year.. I'm staying put and hosting!

Tokens
    View Awards

For the last three years I've had my boyfriend stay Christmas Eve into Christmas Day; I'm the only person he has so it's always lovely to be able to see him. I always say how special it is, because he's the only boyfriend I've had that I've actually seen on Christmas Day! One of these years, my sister's boyfriend stayed also (but he decided to stay with his grandad every year until he unfortunately passes).

This year is going to be a little different. We (mum, dad, sister and myself) had a family holiday this year and we loved it, so my mum wanted a traditional Christmas just with us four - I was a bit against it as my Christmas is being with my boyfriend too, but I know I'll have a lot more Christmases with him and if my mum wants to get a bit of our tradition back from when we were children then so be it. So this year, Christmas Eve will just be the four of us as well as Christmas morning; my boyfriend can drive now so he will come for a bit as well instead of staying the night before. Luckily the only people we might have to go out to see is our half sister and our niece and nephew, and we will probably go to the crematorium to see my nanny too! Apart from that we stay in.

Tokens
    View Awards

not a single thaaang. lay in bed, eat crap. i don't have time off work and there's no transport to see my boyfriend, who doesn't celebrate christmas anyway. my birthday is a week before so i take that week off and celebrate my birthday and relax then so i don't care about not celebrating christmas.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    View Awards

See niece and nephew, give them presents, then meal with the fam

also get presents aka

Tokens
    View Awards

When I was younger I would actually go to my Cousins' house, but that they have their kids and partners it's more difficult. Luckily I don't have any nephews or nieces so we haven't done anything the last 4 years. This year will be different which will be going to my grandparents house which will be another interesting event. I originally was planning to visit my Paternal grandparents in Mexico but due to the time it takes for a passport to come it won't happen. But it will be mandatory that I go to Mexico to celebrate for a month in December 2020. That will be an interesting visit since I've not seen my paternal grandparent since 2003.

Want to Suppo