Christmas cards!
Send a card to someone special this festive season with our Christmas card generator! You can even send it anonymously... *wink*
Habboxmas is here!
Santa needs your help with his shopping list! Take part in our Christmas event - coming soon! You could win up to 250c...!
Forum Christmas shop now open!
Get a sparkly username, add a cute Christmas icon (Santa hat hello??) and more... check out our festive forum shop!

Likes Likes:  0
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default What kind of Christmas decorations do you have?

Are you a reserved, Christmas tree only family or do you jingle ALL the way and decorate your house to the point where it looks like tinsel has been vomited all over your house?

Do you go tacky and multicoloured, or pretty and 'Pinterest-y'?

Share photos if you like!

I'm probably more along the lines of tinsel threw up over my house, my lounge definitely screams Christmas

YellowBelli is offline Competitions Staff
    Articles Writer
    Senior Help Desk Staff
    Tokens
    View Awards

Mine is all over the place, no theme here! The decorations are all about 5 years old with a few handmade ones from my daughter. Tinsel up the stairs, pinecone lights by the front window. The tree is a cheapy from Wilko ha, I keep saying every year "we'll get a bigger tree next year" ...

Tokens
    View Awards

We have a tree and sometimes have window stickers, as well as having old trimmings and ornaments! I keep seeing pictures on Facebook saying "Remember when Christmas decorations looked like this?" I remember growing up with decorations like that and I love them! Our living room will be Christmassy, nothing else is usually, but that's how it's always been.

Tokens
    View Awards

My personal tree has Snoopy and Woodstock decor. I plan on upgrading my room this year to be snowman theme. I will make this happen.

Want to Suppo

Tokens
    View Awards

We don’t always do a tree because our house is small so inside there’s nothing at the moment but will probably add some later. In the front garden though we have big silver stars hanging all over and some fairy lights.