Christmas cards!
Send a card to someone special this festive season with our Christmas card generator! You can even send it anonymously... *wink*
Habboxmas is here!
Santa needs your help with his shopping list! Take part in our Christmas event - coming soon! You could win up to 250c...!
Forum Christmas shop now open!
Get a sparkly username, add a cute Christmas icon (Santa hat hello??) and more... check out our festive forum shop!

Likes Likes:  0
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Christmas Presents

(Ngl this is hopefully gonna be an inspiration thread)

What are you getting people in your life for Christmas this year? I've written out my big list of present ideas for different ppl this year in the notes app on my phone and I've literally just messaged @scottish; to inform him that christmas is going to be too expensive this year and I'm gonna have to cut some of my family loose.

Recently gained a lot of family (not blood tied obvs, just been adopted into a big family who I love because I only have maybe 2 living blood relations?) and I LOVE them more than anything but holy hell buying presents for people is expensive??? Not used to this.

Anyway I've bought some socks with pictures of my dog's face on for my mum because she's a middle class white woman and she loves that shit

Tokens
    View Awards

I get my mum to buy everyone stuff and give her money easyyyyyy

what you getting me xo

Ozad is offline I love Sho
    General Manager (Campaigns)

Tokens
    View Awards

I agree, Christmas is a nightmare and so expensive. I have always had such a large family, this year we have 17 for christmas, and 21 for new year. Family coming down from up country... we decided to do secret santa between us all and just get presents for close family... mum, dad e.t.c. because it will just be ridiculously expensive otherwise.

Tokens
    View Awards

I hate Christmas, like don't get me wrong its great atmosphere and everything, but it's so damn expensive, and 9 out of 10 times you end up getting things you don't want...
    All presents are unwanted for me... If I want something then I buy it myself, if I haven't bought it myself yet then it's because its too expensive for me to buy at the moment, which means it's obviously no ideal for a present (I'm talking a few grand here)

Then on the swing side if someone asks you what you want for xmas, and they buy you it.. you might as well have bought it yourself, maybe you spent 60 on them, but they got you something worth 20... So you essentially purchased the thing you wanted for 30 over it's retail price lol.

Is what me and my brother do is we give eachother 20 each in cash... but we skip the middle man and just pretend we've done it. We text/call eachother every xmas to thank eachother for the money... This is a great way to do xmas in my opinion, we can physically exchange the money, but then if one of us dies, the other will either be 20 up, or 20 down, so we agreed we'd play it safe lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Ozad View Post
    this year we have 17 for christmas, and 21 for new year
    Who are the 4 that refused to come New year lol.

I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Ozad is offline I love Sho
    General Manager (Campaigns)

Tokens
    View Awards

Have family travelling down from up country so we have like 10 coming down for christmas and then a few more coming for new year haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    I hate Christmas, like don't get me wrong its great atmosphere and everything, but it's so damn expensive, and 9 out of 10 times you end up getting things you don't want...
    All presents are unwanted for me... If I want something then I buy it myself, if I haven't bought it myself yet then it's because its too expensive for me to buy at the moment, which means it's obviously no ideal for a present (I'm talking a few grand here)

Then on the swing side if someone asks you what you want for xmas, and they buy you it.. you might as well have bought it yourself, maybe you spent 60 on them, but they got you something worth 20... So you essentially purchased the thing you wanted for 30 over it's retail price lol.

Is what me and my brother do is we give eachother 20 each in cash... but we skip the middle man and just pretend we've done it. We text/call eachother every xmas to thank eachother for the money... This is a great way to do xmas in my opinion, we can physically exchange the money, but then if one of us dies, the other will either be 20 up, or 20 down, so we agreed we'd play it safe lmao

Who are the 4 that refused to come New year lol.