HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Default [Habboxmas] Christmas Movie Quotes ~Ends December 20th

Christmas time means CHRISTMAS MOVIES! There are so many Christmas movies to watch and so little time! Hopefully you enjoy watching Christmas movies or at least know how to google!

Below are 10 quotes from Christmas movies. All you need to do is figure out what movie each quote came from, and send your answers HERE.

1. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."
    2. "If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself: just send money. How about tens and twenties?"
    3. "What's that stench? It's fantastic."
    4. "Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back."
    5. "But let's not dilly-dally, it's five minutes to midnight."
    6. "It's a beautiful duck. It really is. But, you see... it's... smiling at me."
    7. "Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no! We're all in this together."
    8. "I realized that Christmas is the time to be with the people you love."
    9. "What a neat thing to happen to a nice guy like me."
    10. "Well, I would greatly like to oblige, Mr. Collins, but I cannot make this reindeer fly."

All correct entries will receive 150 forum tokens and 1 raffle ticket for Habboxmas!
    One lucky winner will receive 1 Icicle Box and 2 raffle tickets for Habboxmas!

Last edited by tbl; 13-12-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

This comp is now open, GOOD LUCK!