HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LucyFaye

Latest Awards:

Wink Updates regarding the surgery!

Hellooo,
    For those of you that knew about the surgery, may not have discord or might miss it on general, I figured here might be the best place for it!

First off, I DO have images and even a video, but you'd better ask if you wanna see because they're obviously about as graphic as it's gets (SO COOL THOUGH!)
    Sorry if my words are still a bit off, I seem to be getting better with my words but still getting confused.

Anyways, long and short of it, the surgeons are confident that they got all the visible pieces of tumour, so it looks like I might be in the all clear for chemo/radio BOOYAH!
    Still need to wait a couple of weeks on pathology to know for sure, but it's looking good.

Sooooo yeah, i'm still here and recovering like a PRO!
    Time for my first try of McDonald's!

MANNERS COST NOTHING!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind, always!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow, I'm extremely happy for you! Hopefully the news continues to be GOOD news! I don't know you, but I'm definitely wishing you the best.
    Like LucyFaye Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Sounds joyous, sign me up for their next available slot to have my brain slapped about. 4real though glad it's gone well, seems to be about as good a result as it could be! Good luck with the rest of recovery and definitely enjoy some tasty treats
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like LucyFaye Liked
    Laugh ulas621 Laughed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Glad it's all gone well! I have spoken to you already but just polite to post a reply
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -
    Like LucyFaye Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LucyFaye

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xAresx View Post
    Wow, I'm extremely happy for you! Hopefully the news continues to be GOOD news! I don't know you, but I'm definitely wishing you the best.
    Thanks haha

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Sounds joyous, sign me up for their next available slot to have my brain slapped about. 4real though glad it's gone well, seems to be about as good a result as it could be! Good luck with the rest of recovery and definitely enjoy some tasty treats
    LOL wouldn't have expected anything different from you haha I love it, you have the same sense of humour as me I'll put a word in for you shall I? See if I can get you on the VIP list! It's funnnn!

Quote Originally Posted by lucyecc View Post
    Glad it's all gone well! I have spoken to you already but just polite to post a reply
    And ffs Lucy what are you like *facepalm*

MANNERS COST NOTHING!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind, always!

Like lucyecc Liked