HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default Favorite Video Games ~Ends January 6th

Hello all of you video game addicts! Myself included

I've been getting more into video games lately, specifically on the Nintendo Switch. I love playing Mario Kart and any kind of Just Dance game. It's a nice way to destress after a long day of work and school.

For this competition, I want to know what your favorite video game or video game console is! If you choose a game, let me know how you play it so that way I could get ideas for more games to play

One lucky winner will receive 5c!

Last edited by tbl; 29-12-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

This comp is now open!

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

Best games ever: Wolfenstein, Doom, The Witcher, Skyrim, Age of Empires
    Always PC MASTER RACE(sunglasses)

Tokens
    Habbo
    LucyFaye

Latest Awards:

As an avid gamer (and collector) there are way too many to choose from! This is an impossible decision...
    Some of my favourites would probably have to be:

Roller Coaster Tycoon (Until world), Two Point Hospital (inspired by the equally incredible Theme Hospital), The Sims 4, Minecraft, Uncharted Series, Tony Hawks (All up to Underground 2), Paperboy (Original), Pokemon Snap, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Overcooked..... OK I really could do this forever lol....

But if I HAD to choose, (you're really holding a gun against my head here!), then i'd have to say anything from the Super Mario series! (Excluding Paper Mario, eww!)
    Mainly the original platform style Super Mario games, but also obviously Mario Kart, Mario Party, most Yoshi spin-offs, Mario Odyssey etc.
    And choosing ONE is even harder if that's what I HAVE to do, so i'll go with Super Mario Bros. 3

MANNERS COST NOTHING!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind, always!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My favourite ever console is the SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) - I still have mine now (that was originally my parents) and still play on it occasionally. My love for it literally started when I was in the womb. My dad used to play Mario a lot and whenever I heard the Mario music when my mum was pregnant with me, I'd kick her repeatedly as though I was dancing to the music or playing the game myself! I like going back over games that I couldn't necessarily complete as a child, and a few years ago I managed to complete one of the Mario games (I think it was Super Mario: The Lost Levels) and it took ages and was extremely difficult, but I managed to do it and I was so happy!
    Like LucyFaye Liked