HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ozad

Latest Awards:

Default Habboxmas 2019 - The Winners!

Habboxmas has come to an end, and what a great turn out we had!
    Thank you to everyone for participating and attending the Habboxmas party, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Without further ado, it's time to announce the winners of our live raffle prize draw!

1st place:

E.r.i.c.k! / @ErickSloth;

A huge well done to Erick, taking home 250 credits, 1 month VIP, 500 tokens and an EXCLUSIVE FORUM AWARD!

2nd place:

@nic01e;

Our very own events manager, winning herself 150 credits, 2 weeks VIP, 300 tokens and an EXCLUSIVE FORUM AWARD!

3rd place:

and last but not least, the one and only @Hola.; / IAmDaBlack, winning a whopping 100 credits, 1 week VIP, 150 tokens and an EXLUSIVE FORUM AWARD!

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH OF YOU!

A special mention to everyone else for entering, our fabulous Department managers for making it all possible as always, and our general managers for helping me with the overall running over the event!!
    @lawrawrrr; @FlyingJesus; @Its.Dino; @Deactivate!; @ExtraKen; @tbl; @Ekelektra; @scatterbox; @sexpot; @nic01e; @Sloths;
    @YellowBelli; @RuthOnToast; @november; @Dylduck; @Jarkie; @LucyFaye; @!:random!:!; @MorganRose; @Badr56; @lucyecc;

AND ANYONE ELSE I MAY HAVE MISSED!

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!

Last edited by sexpot; 23-12-2019 at 02:56 AM.