HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default Forum Statistics of the Year 2019

Happy New Year! I hope you all had wonderful breaks, I'm spending some of the last part of my holiday break writing this thread of stats for you so I hope you enjoy!

Our top thread (by views) is this one all about if it's possible to change your name on Habbo, it seems a lot of people are growing out of those names created by 13 year old (or younger tut tut) versions of themselves!

The two runner up threads are of course the Habbox Summer Spectacular leaderboard thread, and the booking thread. Users really wanted to keep an eye on those points to see who was the best team (obviously green duh)!

Our top viewed forum of the year was the Competitions forum!
    Undoubtedly one of the most financially rewarding areas of the forum. If you're not aware of the goings on of our fantastic Competitions department then you should join all the other users heading over to the Competitions forum and enter some comps in order to win lots of fun prizes!

The Competitions forum was followed by the Habbox Announcements forum, which if you aren't one of these users regularly browsing this forum you should be! All staff changes and important news and information is shared here, including big event winners and when new items come into the forum shop!

Following those two was the Habbox Summer Spectacular 2019 forum as that's definitely the place to be in August!

The most viewed user profile of the year was @GetAClue;

We had a whopping 756 registrations, with 158 joining during August with the help of HxSS!

Our busiest day was August 13th, I wonder what happened during HxSS that day?

15,920 posts were made throughout 2019 on the forum, with 11,828 still public. See below how many you contributed!

81 people signed up from a referral - and @nic01e; was the biggest referrer with 12!

We uploaded 20 new icons in 2019

You earned a total of 74252.3 tokens through posts, awards, birthdays and events!

You gave out 3,762 likes, with @tbl; being the top liker (561, over 100 more than #2!) and the thread with the most likes was Count to 2020 before 2020!

And the moment you've all been waiting for... the user who posted the most during 2019 is... @-:Undertaker:-;

Congrats Dan, you win yourself 4 months VIP and 1000 tokens!

Our runner up @tbl; wins herself 2 months VIP and 500 tokens.

Plus, the rest of the top ten win themselves 1 month VIP and 200 tokens each.
    Congrats to the following; @sexpot; @Sectional; @RuthOnToast; @Ozad; @FlyingJesus; @lawrawrrr; @Samantha; and @Jarkie;

However, thanks to everyone on this list in the spoiler for contributing to the forum! You're what keeps this place running... okay I'll stop being all soppy now have a good 2020!!

Total: 11828
    Average: 43.49
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 05-01-2020 at 04:19 PM.