HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default should i dye my hair

hello

seriously tempted to dye my hair like this but UNSURE so asking what you all think whether i'd suit

my pic is in my avatar

opinions please x

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Why don't you try it with a spray dye to see if you like the general gist of it
    https://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/...-Pink/p/718440

They wash out easily enough so won't be stuck with it but might be able to see what it's like. If you want it very localised you can pop on some rubber gloves and spray it into your palm then work it through the areas you want tainted
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Why don't you try it with a spray dye to see if you like the general gist of it
    https://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/...-Pink/p/718440

They wash out easily enough so won't be stuck with it but might be able to see what it's like. If you want it very localised you can pop on some rubber gloves and spray it into your palm then work it through the areas you want tainted
    oohhhhhh thats a good idea

i can't get Superdrug cos im in Spain but ill order one off Amazon like L'oreal

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I do reaaaaaaaaaaaally like that hair colour, it's really like, different without being in your face? But yeah to do it properly involves bleach and dyes and upkeep that is a lot of maintenance. Also unless you're willing to chop it all off, just doing the ends is a pain in the ass if you decide you don't want to keep it up any more!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

chop it all off

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I do reaaaaaaaaaaaally like that hair colour, it's really like, different without being in your face? But yeah to do it properly involves bleach and dyes and upkeep that is a lot of maintenance. Also unless you're willing to chop it all off, just doing the ends is a pain in the ass if you decide you don't want to keep it up any more!
    i was gonna ask that like, my hairs dark so id assume i'd have to bleach first?

would you say go a proper place and get it done yeah

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    i was gonna ask that like, my hairs dark so id assume i'd have to bleach first?

would you say go a proper place and get it done yeah
    Yeah I wouldn’t recommend home bleach on dark hair, seen soooo many girls at my school end up with dead orange hair haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Oh for actually doing it if you like the test (which obviously WON'T look top notch but will give you an idea) yes you 10000% want to get it done properly, especially since you don't have any experience with this sort of thing literally take the above images in and be like oi do this on me
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm not sure if any still work, but a few years ago I wanted to look at different hairstyles and wanted to see how they'd look on me. I went on virtual makeover sites that offer hair design simulations too so you can see how it would potentially look on you. You just upload a picture of yourself (try and crop/cover your normal hair) and then you can look that way! I used to use one on 'iVillage', but I don't think that exists anymore. You might be able to still Google something like virtual makeover using your own photo or a similar one maybe.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

well that was a complete and utter disaster. i'll explain what happened and see if yous can work what what the HELL happened

so i showed them a pic of zayn (similar to one below which i cant find) and basically was grey at top with veryyyy slight bluey tint

so they applied something to tips with foil, then i went in this heater thing and it turned the hair sorta orangey colour

then they applied grey, washed it out, then applied like light blue and washed it out.

then they dried it and it was AWFUL. like this aqua blue, going green in middle then ORANGEY near the natural black. the ****!

then they applied dark blue and oh my god it was literally like MARGE SIMPSON BLUE.

soon as i got in i'd decided it was coming off, only Q was whether i wait till monday and go barbers or do myself. Within 10 mins i was cutting it off myself so now i have short hair (my natural black colour) but THANK GOD they didnt go near roots cos right now i'd be bald.

WHAT. THE. HELL. JUST. HAPPENED.

@lawrawrrr; @Samantha; @FlyingJesus;
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 18-01-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast