HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How did you find out about Habbo?

How did you originally find out about Habbo? Personally I remember someone telling my sister to play it and make an account (but I never joined then). I then remember having an operation and being off school for a week so that's when I remembered the game and joined. So it was mainly by friends that I found out about it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

There was an advert in one of my sister's teen magazines about this wonderful new way to make friends using the internet (ask your parents before you dial up!) and we both made accounts but she got bored of it after like a week and I'm obviously still here 19 years later
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

October 2002 one of my best friends in real life, the user PrittStick, recommended it to me. I remember he said "you create a character and stay in a hotel and talk to people". Thought it sounded sh*t but I ended up using Habbo on and off for the next 15 years or so!
    Last edited by Triz; 22-01-2020 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Accident

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

In 2002, when I was the ripe old age of 9 or 10 years... my friend from school told me about the game. I joined it and played for a few weeks, then I got bored and didn't really play again until 2005, where I pretty much played religiously until 2008 or so, then I was on and off from 2009 to 2012, then from 2013 to 2017 I only really came on every now and then, until 2018 where I found a new love for Habbo.. well moreso Habbox.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingPigs!

Latest Awards:

My sister (who was introduced by a friend in 2003) created me an account in 2005. I didn't play very much until around 2008 which is when I made my current account